𝟶𝟶𝟽

Third Person's POV

Jaemin got off work with a smile on his face thinking that he gets to spend time with the people close to him after a tiring day. He saw the guys huddled up in Jeno’s car waiting for him. The first one who saw him is Jisung who rolled his eyes playfully making Jaemin’s smile fall. Jaemin ran to Jisung to hug him but the younger male ran away immediately.

“Jeno-hyung get him away from me!” Jisung said hiding behind Jeno as he hears his brother call his name in drag out manner as he approaches them.

“It sounds like a you problem Jisung-ah.” Jeno said loud enough for everyone to hear. Renjun and Donghyuck snorted seeing Mark behind Jaemin who's shaking his head with a smile as he watched Jaemin chasing Jisung.

“Yah Na Jaemin!” Jisung whined going to Renjun latching himself to Renjun’s back.

“Renjun-hyung help me!" Jisung playfully said not wanting Jaemin to catch him he ran to Chenle’s back wrapping his arms on Chenle's torso back hugging the male who’s now laughing and just lets Jisung control his body to shield himself from his brother who's now pouting.

“Chenle-ya… Please hand Jisung to me.” Jaemin said stretching his hand out.

“Jaemin can’t you see? Chenle's not blocking you it’s just Jisung wanted an excuse to hug him.” Donghyuck said chuckling at Jaemin's pouting face.

“Jisung-ah~ Baby~ Come here, give me a hug. Just one, Sungie pwease?.” Jaemin pouts as he dragged his words trying to be cute stopping on where he is standing. Chenle along with the others laughed at Jaemin's aegyo and Jisung's disgusted face.

Jisung sighed going to his pouting brother who's obviously tired from work and opened his arms giving his brother the hug he wanted.

"You can rest when you're tired hyung." Jisung softly muttered hugging Jaemin.

Renjun just watched the events between Jisung and Jaemin finding it cute and sweet.

“Okay. Okay. Now we get it you love each other but we need to go.” Renjun said breaking Jaemin and Jisung apart.

They spent the night laughing, playing games, dissing each other and having fun with each other. Renjun and Donghyuck getting along in burning their friends.  Mark and Jeno getting bullied for being a ‘nojam’ people. Chenle screeching and yelling from time to time killing their eardrums. Jaemin and Jisung being the mean brothers they are dissing and teasing the others.

“It’s so tiring to be with you but it’s fun.” Jaemin said laying his head on Jeno’s shoulder as the older wrap his arm around Jaemin.

“True.” Jisung said as he stroke Chenle locks whose head is laying on his lap. They are now resting in a green field a lot of people are actually there with them doing their own business. The elders looked at the two youngest and cooed at their cuteness. They watched the starry night with each other by their sides.

“I’m happy as long as I’m with you.” Jeno intended for it to be a whisper and only for Jaemin to hear but unfortunately Mark who’s seated next to Jaemin and Donghyuck who is beside Jeno heard it as well as Renjun who is just beside Mark without Jeno knowing.

Jaemin smiled hearing Jeno's thoughts as he looked up to Jeno with his eyes shining as if they're in love causing their friends to be in confusion especially Donghyuck who knows Jaemin and Jeno's true relationship with each other but what spiked Renjun and Donghyuck's interest more is when they saw how Mark looks so broken and jealous as he away from Jeno and Jaemin.