𝟶𝟶𝟸

Third Person's POV

The ride going to their school are usually silent with just Jaemin causing top sound in and the music playing on Jaemin's audio causing noise which is playing Jeno's playlist everytime they go to school together. Jeno and Jaemin goes to the same university with the same course. Jaemin looked at Jeno for a while flashing a smile for the older male in beside him who's enjoying the music as he stares outside.

"Okay Jeno we're here." Jaemin said bade, getting Jeno's attention.

"Do you have a shift at that cafe later?" Jeno asked.

"Jeno Lee you're not going there later and end up getting free pastry." Jaemin pointed at his friend, giving him the look.

"Aaah~ Waeee?" Jeno whined trying to act cute in which he succeeded with his moon eyes and baby pout.

"Stop the aegyo baby." Jaemin ran after pecking the older's lips going inside the school.

"Jeno! Jaemin!" A slim guy with light brown hair and round glasses cutely hanging on the bridge of his nose ran to the other guys as soon as he saw the boys entering.

"Hey Junnie." They greeted the boy who just responded with a smile.

"Is the world ending? You're earlier than us today and where's Yangyang?" Jaemin joked receiving a slap from the shorter.

"Yah! Why are you so mean? My car broke so my cousin brought me here and I have no choice but to prepare early since his classes starts at 7 in the morning but he prepares earlier since he said he'll pick up this Jisung kid and go with him to school and about Yangyang he took off early since he got plates to do that will be passed later this afternoon." Renjun reasoned out while walking with Jaemin and Jeno in the hallways.

"Wait, wait, wait did I heard it right? Jisung?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah."

"Is the name of your cousin is Chenle?"

"Yup. How did you know?"

"Well I think this Jisung kid your cousin is picking up everyday happened to be my brother." Jaemin chuckled seeing Renjun's shock face.

"What a small world." Renjun said.

"Okay change topic I can't relate and just let your brother and your cousin hook up with each other. Both of you wouldn't mind right?" Jeno interrupted making the two laugh at him.

"That's what I told Jisung this morning." Jaemin said still laughing with Renjun and Jeno while getting to their respective seats which are just next to each other.

Not after a few minutes their classes started and the day passed by like a wind. Time really flies fast if you don't pay attention to it. Currently, Jaemin and Jeno are now in the school's library since Jaemin is one of the student assistants of the library. This is one of the three part time jobs Jaemin has, his next part time job is in a café being a waiter there.

Jaemin actually wanted to quit the job since it's tiring to dodge girls that are hitting in you during job hours. It's quite busy when Jaemin's shift starts because a lot of teenage girls go there just to see Jaemin and his colleagues ran around being a server. It's been a routine for Jaemin to do his assignments, if he has one, in the library while waiting for the clock to hit 5:30 pm since his shift in the café starts at 6:00 pm.

"Jaemin-ah." Jeno whispered the younger is just so concentrated doing some redox reaction and balancing chemical equations.

"Nana~" This time Jeno really whispered against Jaemin's ear.