𝟶𝟷𝟶

Third Person's POV

It's raining cats and dogs and a 7 years old Jaemin together with a 5 years old crying Jisung shivering from the cold, hoping that someone would come and save them from their miserable state. Jaemin can't think where to go as well, he has nowhere to go. He glanced at Jisung worried that his younger brother might get sick. Jaemin just keep on sniffling pushing back his tears not wanting Jisung to show him that he's weak.

"Jisung-ah, hang on. We'll be okay." Jaemin hugged his freezing younger brother. They could have ran to the convenience store to serve as their shelter as the rain falls but Jaemin can't run anymore. He injured his right leg escaping from the men that attacked their house. He can also feel his breaths shortening due to exhaustion and maybe blood loss. Jaemin's eyes are slowly getting blurry and his body slowly collapsing against the tree trunk. He can't hear anything except the sound of the rain dropping on the ground.

"H-hyung... Hyung... W-wake up.. Hyung!" Jisung's yell was the last thing Jaemin heard before everything around him turned black.

"Jaemin-hyung!"

"What?!" Jisung woke up from his slumber, screamin Jaemin's name making the older jolt up, shocked at his brother's sudden call.

"Hyung...." Jisung could only say a word after seeing Jaemin going to him, healthy and well.

"Hey calm down Sungie, nightmare?" Jaemin in the most soft voice he could manage from being woken up. Jisung just nodded, his gaze to his older brother saying it all, his fears and worries.