𝟶𝟶𝟷

❌: 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

˜"*°••°*"˜˜"*°••°*"˜

Third Person's POV

"Jaeminnie, wake up." Jeno shakes Jaemin awake.

"Mmm.. Jeno? What time is it and why are you here?" Jaemin asked, sitting up and leaning to the headboard.

"6:30 am, our class starts at 8:00 am right and why am I here? I want to see you and your kid, I mean your brother asked for help in cooking breakfast." Jeno answered watching his the younger cutely rub his eyes as he lays a peck on Jaemin's cheek.

"You don't need to be cheesy in the morning Jeno." Jaemin rolled his eyes but with a smirk on his face as he inched his face closer to Jeno who seated on the side of his bed.

Jeno could only stay still as his eyes travelled from Jaemin's eyes, down to his lips then lower to Jaemin's exposed upper body.

"Eyes up here Lee Jeno." Jaemin's voice was deep and still raspy. Gripping Jeno's chin lightly to look at him straight in the eyes.

"How can Iㅡ"

"Jeno-hyung? Is Jaemin-hyung awake? " Jisung knocked from the outside making Jaemin chuckle when he heard Jeno groan.

"You knew he would knock do you?" Jeno asked throwing a dirty look at Jaemin who just laughed while grabbing a shirt to put on after answering Jisung that he's awake.

"He is Jisung, my cute little brother who is impatient." Jaemin chuckled as he saw Jeno pout in annoyance.

"Let's eat." Jaemin said after stealing a kiss from Jeno's pouting lips leaving the older in his room.

"Awh.. Jisung-ah you should've woke me up earlier so that I can drive you to school." Jaemin said standing up squishing the younger's cheeks after Jisung told him he got a 7am class today and he want his brother to have a proper meal.

"Aish hyung, I told you it's fine and I know you're very tired every Mondays and Fridays since you take the night shift. I'm even thankful that you're still alive with your crappy and self abusing life style." Jisung ranted rolling his eyes at his older brother. Jaemin just chuckled with Jeno ruffling Jisung's blonde locks.

"And you know I have Chenle to drive me to school everyday." The younger added making Jaemin smirk.

"I am very curious about this Chenle kid. Tell me the truth my cute brother, what is your relationship with that kid?" Jaemin teasingly raised his eyebrow at Jisung who by the way is blushing. So dumb.

"We're best friends, what the fuck are you thinking?" Jisung answered to defensively making Jaemin smirk more visible.

"Yeah sure and I'm not gay." Jaemin laughed getting ready his clothes and his towel to take a bath.

"But we are!"

"Mmm.. 'Kay but you know I wouldn't mind, you hooking up with this Chenle kid." Jaemin laughed loudly vanishing into Jisung's sight getting inside his bathroom leaving Jisung irritated but blushing. How cute.

A few minutes later Jaemin heard a knock on his door. He just got out from shower, his hair dripping wet as the droplets of water flows to his topless body. Jaemin is currently just wearing his sky blue jeans that is ripped on the leg part on the right and the knee part on the left.

"It's open." He said loud enough for the person outside to hear. He heard the door open but he didn't glance at the person who entered his room who has a wide smile on his face seeing Jaemin shirtless and cutely staring at his bunch of shirts choosing seriously.

"Hey baby."

"Mm? You're the baby tho. Why are you here again huh? Didn't I told you not to be cheesy in the morning?" Jaemin stated leaning on the other male's chest, his hands rested on the arms wrapped around his waist turning his head to the other male's direction.

"Choose a shirt for me Lee." Jaemin said pecking Jeno's nose.

"You're the best without them Nana." Jeno replied turning Jaemin around crashing his lips to Jaemin's soft one.

Jaemin tangled his fingers with Jeno's soft locks, kissing back the older with the same intensity. Kissing Jeno never and will never stay on the clean side of making out. It will become dirty and dirtier as they go on with Jeno starting to bite Jaemin lips but Jaemin wouldn't allow Jeno that easily and Jeno knows that very well. Jeno tightened his grip around the younger's waist turning them around with Jaemin walking backwards back to his bed and Jeno pushing him further until Jaemin is laying on his back on his bed with Jeno hovering him.

Jeno had his both arms caging Jaemin as Jaemin's arms stayed on Jeno's neck. Jeno smirked seeing Jaemin's swollen lips. He leaned down again smashing his lips again to the younger's lips. Jeno keeps on poking his tongue to Jaemin's bottom lip and biting in softly to explore the younger's hot cavern but Jaemin just kept his mouth shut smirking into the kiss. This time it's Jaemin's turn to bite the older's lip making Jeno groaned because Jaemin bit him too hard. Jaemin could taste a bit of Jeno's blood he didn't cared. The moment Jeno groaned, Jaemin immediately slip his tongue to explore Jeno's hot cavern but Jeno doesn't give up immediately.

Tongue wrestle immediately occurred between their tongues fighting for dominance. Jeno wouldn't let Jaemin lead the way that easily. Blocking Jaemin's tongue by closing his teeth and opening it a bit teasing the younger. Jaemin is growing impatient since Jeno is already cheating by touching his body giving him tickles from here and there. Jaemin also made his bold move, since Jeno's legs are parted with one of Jaemin's leg in between Jaemin bent up his feet meeting Jeno's dick with his knee grinding it on Jeno's dick as if palming the older.

"Ugh J-Jaemin." Jeno moaned and that ended the battle for dominance since Jaemin won and explored already Jeno's mouth when the older moaned.

"That was hot." Jeno said after they parted, panting staring at each other's faces.

"Yeah, now get me a shirt Lee." Jaemin requested cutely pecking Jeno's nose getting up to sit on his bed.

"Are you stressed Jeno?" Jaemin asked as he stares at Jeno's back but didn't get an answer.

"Here." Jeno chose a plain black shirt for Jaemin. He even helped Jaemin wear it like a toddler laying a kiss on the younger's forehead after wearing the shirt properly.

"Jeno? You didn't forgot our agreement about this arrangement of ours right?" Jaemin asked with a tone reminding Jeno that what they did earlier was just all their desires clashing together.

"I remember it clearly Nana, no strings attached and we'll do this set up until either of us settles with one. Nana style you hair and we gotta go." Jeno said getting out with Jaemin nodding facing the mirror to brush up his hair.

Jeno could only sigh in defeat. There's no way in breaking Jaemin's thick walls and there no way in winning Jaemin's heart.

--

Sorry Jeno 😭 Hi! Updates will be during the 2nd and 4th weekends of the month, sorry for not publishing yesterdy. Ji💙