Chapter 3 - Getting to know the real you

"I'm Denki Kaminari, you can call me Denki though," he winked at me, which I lightly rolled my eyes with a smirk. "And everyone else?" I looked at the others. "I'm Mina Ashido! But you can call me Mina! It's nice to meet a friend of Deku's," the pink-skinned girl introduced, a big smile on her face. I smiled at her, she was pretty up-close. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka! You can call me Ochaco, you're really pretty, especially your eyes," she blushed as we stared into each other's eyes, this was the girl who waved to Deku before. "Aww, thank you. Has anyone ever told you that you are jaw-droppingly beautiful in pink," I winked at her, which she blushed more to. She's like Deku. Cute. "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, you can call me Momo. I love your dress!" the black haired girl smiled sweetly at me. I smiled at her, "I love yours! You all are so pretty."

Shadow: You better stop flirting with everyone before they think you're bi.  

I'm working my way into the friend group. Flirting is the fastest way to do that. 

Shadow: If you phrase it the right way to not come off as a creep!

I'm not so ha.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro. I don't really care what you call me," she smiled at me. I could tell she was one of the shyer ones. "Mmm, then how about Kyo?" I asked, smiling at her sweetly. She blushed and looked away, "T-that's f-fine." I chuckled lightly, "Kero, I'm Tsuyu Asui, you can call me Tsu," the green haired girl introduced. I winked at her, "I see the nicknames are sticking." She blushed and looked away too.

Geez, girls are so easy to win-over. 

Shadow: You already have the boys drooling... 

You're a part of me so ~we~ already have the boys drooling.

Shadow: Hmm, true. 

Denki had sat me in a seat towards the middle of the booth so I could see everyone. The girls were sitting on and around the booth in the middle, while the boys sat around the outside. "Oi! Stop flirting and start talking! Who the hell are you?!" the red-eyed blondes' raspy voice caught my attention. I turned towards him with a smirk, "Aww, is the prince jealous I'm not giving him attention~?" I cooed, my voice sounded like I was teasing a baby. The blondes nerves were obviously hit as a tick-mark made its way to his face along with a blush. "No way!! She got Bakubro to blush!!" the red-head explained as the black haired and yellow blonde man joined him as they burst out laughing. I smirked at them, and winked at the red-eyed blonde. "Want me to make one appear on you too?" I teased, my voice dripped with lust.

Shadow: You're welcome

Mmhmm. 

The boys immediately shut up and hid their faces, while the red-eyed blonde began chuckling to himself. "Well, that was easy," I smirked at them before turning my gaze to the boys who hadn't said anything yet. The blue haired and the half colored hair men. "The girls introduced themselves, so please, do the same," I suggested, an interested look on my face. I leaned forward ever so slightly so that my elbows rested on my knees. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima. But you can call me Kiri," the red head gave me a pure smile, so pure that his eyes shined.

How is that even possible?! 

Shadow: Beats me. Your eyes always do... and you're wings. 

True but that's due to my Quirk. 

"I'm Hanta Sero, I don't mind whatever nickname you come up with," he winked at me so I smirked back. "I don't know... Sero~ Kind of sounds sexy," I purred. He blushed and quickly nodded. "Mmhmm! I agree," he responded. I laughed and smirked at him before turning towards the others. "And you guys?" I encouraged the duel colored and dark blue haired man. "I'm Tenya Iida. Or Ingenium is my hero name," the blue haired introduced, his hand moving in a chopping motion in front of him. I watched him with a curious expression before I noticed the engines in his calves.