"So when do you guys think I should tell Brooke about my girlfriend?"

Cole's POV:

Brooke fell asleep on my shoulder and I talked to the guys the rest of the way home.

"You really like her huh?" Gabe asked, looking in the rearview mirror at me. I chuckled quietly, trying not to wake Brooke.

"Yeah man. She's gorgeous and smart and she's not afraid to be herself." I replied. Dana turned around in his seat and looked at us.

"Cole and Brooke sitting in a tree." Dana started. Gabe grinned and joined in.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Cole with a baby carriage." I chuckle to myself and shake my head.

"Guys, cut it out." I hear a small giggle escape Brooke's lips and I look down at her. Her eyes are still closed, but obviously she's awake. I tap the guys and tell them to play along.

"So when do you guys think I should tell Brooke about my girlfriend?" I winked to the boys. I felt Brooke tense up next to me. Dana smiled.

"I don't think you should. I mean, what she don't know won't hurt her." he replied. Brooke snapped up with a gasp and glared at me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her shoulder again. She tried shoving me away, but it didn't work.

"Stop the car. I mean it. Stop the car. I don't want to see or hear from any of you ever again." she snapped. Gabe laughed.

"We were just kidding. I don't really have a girlfriend. We were just messing around with you since you were eavesdropping." I winked at her. "You're cute when you get mad though." She blushes bright pink and settles back in her seat, mumbling under her breath.

"That wasn't very funny." she snapped, slapping my arm playfully.