Chapter 23 [part 2]

*Casey's POV*

Just then I walked into one of the most disturbing sights... Taylor and the boys trying to do the ostrich dance. [a/n haha I gotcha! If u don't know what the ostrich dance is its where you put your legs through the arm slots in a sweatshirt hahah look it up lol]

"GUYS WTF!" I yelled as I walked in and they looked away from their camera.
"And here is my beautiful girlfriend Casey, Casey come say hi" Taylor smiled and I walked over to the camera.

"Hola world have fun watching these dorks." I smirked into the camera and walked over to my bed and laid down. I was just laying there watching the boys be weird when my phone suddenly went off. I looked down at the lock screen and it was coco.
convo:
Casey-💘
Coco-🐳

🐳-AYE BBY SISTA
💘- Aye cokes
🐳- there is a huge collage party on campus tonight WANNA come?
💘- YASSS! Can I bring everyone??
🐳- yeaa the more the merrier😂👍
💘- imyyy ill c ya later!!
🐳- c yaa!

I then put my phone down.
"Get ready we are going to a college party!" I yelled at the boys who were now editing their video.
"Ok!" They all yelled and took off running to their rooms.

"Babee" Taylor whined from where he was sitting.
"Whatt" I said trying to mock him.
"I feel like we haven't had any Caylor time." He said and I frowned.
"Well maybe this will change that" I smirked and walked over to him.
I then sat on his lap and pressed my lips to his. It quickly got heated and turned into making out. Taylor was running his one hand up and down my thigh and had the other one cupping my cheek. I had both my hands tangled in his brown hair.

"Babe we gotta get ready" I said breaking the kiss and connecting our foreheads.
"But whyyyy" he moaned and I started to get up.
"One more kiss?" He asked and pulled me back down.
"Fine!" I said and rolled my eyes.
I then gave him a quick peck on the cheek and hurried over to my suit case to find something cute to wear.

Tonight is gonna be fun...😏
[a/n I think imma post chapter 24 in a little bit! I have the whole thing planned out mwahahha! StaY wEiRd🌀🙌 follow my Instagram: @livelovetaylorcaniff