Chapter 6

LEVI'S POV

It's been a couple day's since seeing, my girl. She decided to spend some girl time with, Sam over the weekend and was supposed to get a ride from her to school today. But when I called to check in, Lizzy never answered. And when I called Sam, she said, Lizzie had already left for school when she got up. Instantly I panicked so now I am rushing to school to see if I can find her.

When I round the corner into the courtyard, I see and hear some kid's hollering and cheering in a circle. I push my way through the crowd and am instantly horrified by what I see. Kelly, is over top of, Lizzie literally kicking the shit out of her. She must have been at it for some time because, Lizzie is all bloody and bruised. I scream for, Kelly to Get the hell off of her. I push her away holding, Lizzie in my arms. I look up at, Kelly fuming with rage.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER YOU CRAZY, BITCH??".

Kelly just stands there, no remorse on her face as she speaks.

"I just did what I told her I would do if she didn't listen to me". "She got what she asked for, Levi". "I warned her to stay away from you, she didn't listen'. "So I beat her ass".

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER, YOU CRAZY BITCH!!".

"It would have been worth it, Baby".

All I could think was.... Is this crazy bitch for real?.

"Stay the fuck away from me, from us!". "Crazy bitch!!".

                                    LIZZIE'S POV

I know when I got up this morning I was supposed to get a ride to school with, Sam, but when I peaked into her room to wake her she just looked so peaceful.

I didn't have the heart to wake her. So I walked to school, I had plenty of time. When I arrived, Kelly was there. She confronted me again about, Levi. She was so pissed. I didn't even have time to defend myself and she was on me, beating me. It felt like I was going to die, but then I heard his sweet voice and felt, Kelly being pulled away from me.

Then all I feel is warmth, enveloping me. The last thing I feel is being lifted by a strong set of arm's before I pass out. I wake up with a massive headache, dazed and confused. When I try to move I am met with excruciating pain from head to toe. I focus my eye's and realize that I am in the treehouse, Levi's treehouse. But how did I get here?.

"L-levi!?".

Levi, leans forward in a chair into my line of site. I try to sit up but can't.

"I'm here, Sweetheart". "Don't move, just try and relax".

'W-what happened?". "Why am I here?". "And why the hell am I in so much pain?".

"Do you remember anything that happened today?".

I lay back for a moment trying to think.

"Well!". "I was supposed to get a ride from Sam, but I decided to go on my own so she could sleep". "I remember making it to school, and then"..."I don't remember". "Why do I hurt so bad, Levi?". "What happened to me?".

                                       LEVI'S POV

All I could think was...'How the FUCK am I supposed to tell the woman I love that she got her ass beat because of me?'. 'How the fuck do I do that?'.

"Levi?, what happened to me?".

In a small whispered voice I spew out the word's I so desperately dread to say.