Chapter 14

LIZZIE'S POV

"It's almost the end of the school year". "Graduation is in a few week's".

"I know, can you believe how fast this year has gone".

It's been a month since, Levi found out the hole truth about what had happened to me with my, Dad when I was younger. He didn't leave me, or judge me. He just loved me like he alway's has from that very first day I saw him. We are becoming closer, and my nightmares are becoming less and less.

He's become the most amazing, important man in my life and I can see a future with him. I just hope he feel's the same about me.

"Levi!?".

"Hmmm?".

"What are your plans after graduation?".

Levi, turns and looks at me puzzled as to where this conversation is going.

"What do you mean, Sweetheart?".

"It's just!"... "I don't know".

"Lizzie, what is it". "Talk to me, sweetheart".

"Are you going to leave me once school is over?".

                                           LEVI'S POV

'What the hell is she talking about?'.

"Why would you think I was going to leave you, Sweetheart?".

Lizzie, looks away from me ashamed that she even said anything in the first place.

"Lizzie, talk to me".

"It's just that everyone in my life has left me at some point or another". "Except for, Sam".

"Lizzie, look at me!".

She looks up into my eye's, she looks so sad.

"Sweetheart, I am not leaving you". "I love you, you know that"... "Right!?".

"I know!". "But my, Dad loved me at one point too, and look what happened".

As soon as the word's slipped from her mouth her hand flew up covering it. She reaches out for my hand trying to pull me close to her, but I pull my hand just out of reach.

"Levi!". "I didn't mean it like that". "It wasn't supposed to come out that way".

"It's fine, Lizzie". "Don't worry about it". "I know you still have trouble trusting people, I just didn't think one of those people would be me".

"It's not 'fine', Levi". "You are nothing like my, Dad was". "I should never have said that, it wasn't fair to you".

Lizzie, Reaches for my hand again and this time I let her take it. I know she didn't mean what she said, but it still stung a little bit making me wonder if that's how she truly feel's.

"I am really sorry, Levi".

"It's ok, really!".... "Forgotten already!!".

                   'Not actually forgotten'

'I have to change the subject before this get's out of hand, but how?'... The year end dance, that's the perfect distraction.

"So what are you wearing to the year end dance?".

"I have a few options picked out for that night".

"Do I get to see these choices you picked out?".

"No, you have to wait for that night if you want to see it".