Chapter 19

Chris' POV

We're getting off of the plane and Ariana is a tiny bit tipsy after those glasses of champagne. I had to carry her on my back and Miguel helped take our bags. My mom and sisters were here too because... why not? That's my family.

We got to the hotel and Ariana has been mad touchy feely. She kept kissing me every 2 minutes the whole car ride.

We checked into the hotel and we saw scooter in Ariana and I's room.

"Wassup scooter" I said as I put Ariana down. I walked over to scooter and dapped him up.

"Hey Chris. And is Ari drunk?"

"Yea she's a little tipsy"

"Baby help me take my clothes off" Ariana said struggling to take off her hoodie. And i know it's her hoodie because it actually fits her and not like a dress.

"Babe stop your gonna fall and hurt yourself cálmate. And plus scooter is here so stop." I walked over to her and fixed the hoodie she was wearing and smoothed it out. She gripped onto me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Baby I'm horny" she whispered in my ear.

"Mhm and you're drunk so no. Lay down and I'll get you some stuff when scooter leaves the room Okay?"

"Nooo. Cuddle with me." She said flirtatiously with a smirk and played with my chain.

"You're tempting. But no... please go lay down. For me?" She pouted and let go of me and shoved me away.

Yo wtf is her problem.

"Go lay down" she mocked and I rolled my eyes because she went to go lay down anyways. I shook my head and walked back over to scooter.

"She can be a pain can't she?"

"Yea... but like a good pain. You know like when you're in an ice bath? Like that" I said and he let out a little laugh.

"Anyways... Wassup?" I said while walking over to our Bags Miguel left in our room for us. I opened the bag and grabbed my laptop.

"Okay so one... have you listened to the song yet?"

"No. No one has sent it to me yet sooo..."

He went on his phone and I got a notification on my phone. I clicked it and listened to the song. This song got me horny very quickly...

"wow..."

"I know right" he said.

"Anyways about the music video" he said and sat down on the couch. I walked over to the couch and sat down too.

"Okay shoot" I said.

"Well you're the main interest."

"Mhm"

"And the girls will be all over you"

"All the girls?"

"Mhm... what's wrong with that?"

"Oh no reason... not like I've had a crush on kehlani for a while. Buttt I am a very faithful girlfriend and Ariana is my queen"

"Good... because she will make an album about you cheating or breaking up with her. Which would make it very awkward for me"

"Wow scooter..."

"It's the show business" he shrugged.

"Yea yea whatever. Tell me about this music video"