Chapter 15

Ariana's POV

This is wtf I came here for? I was here for this dumbass meeting? I could've been with Chris but no. Here I am. Talking about merchandise and perfume. Don't get me wrong I love my babies but they would understand.

"Ariana. We were wondering since you and Chris have the same management. You should help design some merchandise for Chris. Those three songs have really blown her up and she's everywhere. There's fans that are asking for more. Since she can't do a live performance or anything, she should make some merchandise" He looked new. So I'm going to take it easy on him.

"So you want me... to miss out on staying with Chris in the hospital. To do things for her and I's fans when they clearly understand that this isn't the right time. I see that you're new here. So I'm going to let that slide. However, I'm not doing it. Not until she wakes up. We can do it together."

"You're right. But since Christmas is coming around the corner, when she wakes up it would be an amazing gift"

"No. I'm doing it with her. That's my proposition"

"Okay. We understand that this isn't about to go anywhere ari. So... we'll wait for Chris to wake up." Scooter said. I looked over at him and gave him a half smile. Everyone grabbed their stuff and said bye to me and left. It was just me, scooter, and Ms. Naya. She sat by my side and placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it with her thumb.

"How is she?"

"The same as she was yesterday"

"You're leaving straight there right?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"She'll be okay. I know she will. She's strong. I know she'll be okay" Scooter came behind me and rubbed my back. After a while of speaking I got up and walked out of the room where the meeting was held. That's when I called Chris' mom.

R: Hey ari

A: hey, how'd you sleep?

R: I didn't. I'm exhausted

A: I'll be over there soon. What's Miguel doing?

R: watching cartoons on the damn tv

A: he's such a child *I chuckled*

R: Yea. Anyways when you get here be careful. There's a bunch of paparazzi.

A: noted. I'll see you in the hospital

R: Okay ari. Pleaseee be safe

A: I will

My driver was already outside and I got inside easily. Surprisingly there wasn't that much paparazzi. The whole drive was mostly me... thinking about Chris. Thinking about us. If she survives. If we'll ever have a family. I just can't see a life without her now.

"Ms. Grande, we're here" he pulled down the window that gave us our privacy.

"Thank you so much."

"It's my job" he smiled through the mirror.

I look out the mirror and there is a lot of paparazzi.

"Would you like me to walk you to the door, since your security isn't here?"

"I'll appreciate it" I laughed and he smiled and got out of his door and walked over to mine and opened it. He closed the door and walked side by side with me trying to get through the paparazzi.

"Ariana how's Chris doing?"

"Is this causing you any type of PTSD?"

"How are you doing during all this?"