Chapter 27

Almost at 20k mfsssssss

Ariana's POV

Christina has been acting weird lately. I don't know what it is. But ever since that dinner, she hasn't been acting the same. We've been looking at houses for a couple days. We also left the hotel and came to my house.

I kind of love it to be honest. Chris is always running around with her sisters in the backyard with the dogs.

Dalton and I are becoming friends and Chris has just been distant. I feel bad but then again... he's just a friend. The same way she's a friend to Kehlani. What is the difference?

Chris was working out on the speed bag right now and listen to music with Angel.

"So all my ladies say hey hey, hey daddy"

She sang along to the chorus as worked on the speed bag.

"Hey hey hey daddy" I sung along with her and she looked at me and continued to punch the bag.

She's going to fucking break it the way she's hitting it.

"Chris I brought you some Gatorade"

"Cool." She kept punching the speed bag and I walked behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"You should take a break for a couple of hours" I whispered in her ear and she stopped punching the bag and looked at me.

"Why?" And then worked her way back in the bag again.

"For one you need to eat because of your low blood pressure. And two Dalton is coming over to discuss some stuff about the houses"

She hit the punching bag really hard and then stopped for a quick second making the bag hit her face.

"PUÑETA" she held onto the side of her eye and sat down.

"Chris you good?"

I looked over at Miguel and he stopped running on the treadmill.

"Can you get her some ice Miguel?" I sat next to her and placed my hand over hers.

"Yea for sure" he ran off to the kitchen leaving Chris and I alone.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea im fine Whatever" She took off her shirt that was soaked and placed it next to her. I walked over to her and sat on her lap checking the side of her eyebrow and she was bleeding.

I rubbed off some of the blood with my thumb and wiped it onto her shirt. I kissed it and she leaned her head back.

"Did I make you upset?"

"I'm fine I told you that"

"Are you mad that Dalton is coming over?"

"No I'm fantastic. Maybe we can have a fucking threesome" she said sarcastically and I slapped the back of her head.

"Why are you so fucking mad?"