Chapter 23

Chris' POV

Why the fuck did I say anything ?

Don't get me wrong I'm not gonna deny that I was with Kehlani because I was... but what's the problem with me hanging out with her?

All we did was talk. I hung out with her daughter and that's all that fucking happened.

It's not like I stuck my dick inside of her and had her screaming my name.

We were just talking about the shit I was going through. We talked about everything. We didn't only talk about me but we talked about her relationships and shit like that too.

I mean there was an attraction duh. She's been one of my celebrity crushes for a while. You can't blame me she's beautiful.

But at the end of the day that attraction doesn't mean anything to me because the woman I want to make my wife is called Ariana Grande- Butera. And I'm grateful for her.

Ariana is my everything and everyone knows this. But sometimes I need a different view from other people. Which is why I only usually talk to Kevin and Vic about the shit I'm going through inside this mind of mine.

Ariana try's to help me... and I thank her for that. But then she gets upset with the shit that I don't do. Like I never liked therapy. They always try to give me pills and that's that. But what I need is someone who grew up the same way I did.

That's why I talked to Kehlani. She grew up in the hood, she didn't grow up with shit some kids had. And neither did I. And I really liked that.

Ariana is understanding. She's been understanding since we first met. But she still doesn't exactly know what the fuck it feels like being broke, and just having to just survive.

Kehlani is just simply... someone I like to talk to.

And it's not like I chose Kehlani for a reason. I don't know anyone in LA. So Kehlani was my best choice I guess.

So... she kicked my ass out the room and told me how much she hated me and that I'm a bastard and that I should just go fuck Kehlani and make her pregnant again and blah blah blah.

But now I'm sitting in this extra hotel room  that I paid for... just thinking. I have my song writing book in my hand because I need to explain it to Ariana somehow without her screaming at me.

I texted Victoria to come to my room with Miguel's laptop so I can use one of the beats.

That's when there was a knock on my door.

I set my book down on the table and get up to go open the door.

"Thanks"

"No problem... can I help you? Ariana's yelling is giving me a headache and I feel like she's upsetting the baby"

"Yea of course come in" I open the door wider and let her come into the room.

Damn do I feel bad for Miguel dealing with her yelling.

She walked over to the table and I pulled out the chair for her to sit. I pushed her back in and then sat in the chair next to her.