Chapter 18

5k turn up!!

Ariana's POV

"BABY FUCK" I gripped onto Chris' hair and pushed her into me more. She brought her hands up to my boobs and started to message them.

"CHRIS KEEP DOING THAT"

She kept pumping her tongue inside of me and I caught my orgasm. I loosened my grip on her hair and she cleaned me up and sent chills down my spine.

"Ariana" Chris tapped my arm.

"Ariana" she tapped my arm again and I opened my eyes and she looked at me confused. I'm still in my clothes and so is she. What the hell...

"Are you okay? You're sweating a lot."

"Mhm im fine." I told her. Don't tell me I had a wet dream. Ugh I didddd.

"You sure? You were kinda yelling at me while you were sleeping"

"No no. It's fine baby. I'm fine" Well I'm not fine. I want to have sex. We haven't had sex since before her coma. And I'm horny.

"You're lying. Ariana you know you're not a good liar. You can't even lie to your fans for too long. Let alone me. Tell me Wassup" she said and wrapped her arm around me. I moved her arm off of me and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Did I do som-" I climbed on top of her and placed a kiss on her lips.

"It's what you didn't do"

"What didn't I do?"

"Fuck me" I whispered in her ear and she chuckled.

"Is that why you were yelling at me while you were sleeping?"

"I mean..."

"You had a wet dream about me?" She lifted her eyebrow and a smirk grew on her face.

"Chris you can't be the one talking. You had a sex dream about me too"

"My ass was in a coma. I couldn't have sex. Now you on the other hand were not in a coma and you could've used a vibrator"

"Fine" I shrugged my shoulders and got off of her and walked over to my drawer. I grabbed the vibrator and walked back over to the bed.

"Are you- now?" She asked and I nodded my head. She nodded her head and turned around and laid on her side. I turned it on and when she heard it she looked back and chuckled.

"Are you really about to do it ?"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"I'll fuck you" She said and I turned it off and put it on the nightstand. I got on top of her and started kissing on her neck but then her phone rang. I rolled my eyes and let it ring and kept kissing her by her jawline and it rang again.

"Who the fuck is calling you at 2 in the morning?"

"I don't fucking know. But ignore it." she shrugged and placed her hands on my ass and gripped. I started grinding into her and I felt her dick harden. I chuckled and she smiled.

"What?" She said.

"I almost forgot how quick I make you hard"

"Yea yea" She said and slapped my ass making me laughed. We continued to make out and I'm soaked. I continue to rub against her but I feel something touching my leg. I look down and it's her dick sticking out from her shorts.

"Why aren't you wearing boxers?"

"I wanted to see what the big deal was with wearing lounge shorts and no underwear. All that happens is your dick can breathe and it swings around."