Chapter 2

Chris' POV

I wake up to my alarm and it's 5 in the morning. I usually wake up to workout and start working on my punching bag and stuff.

I get up and change into my workout clothes. I go to the kitchen and make myself a protein shake so I could drink throughout the workout. As I'm making it someone comes up to me.

"Good morning Chris." She said bringing me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Hey Ms. Grande, buenos días."

"I told you to call me Joan." She then pulled away smiling.

"My fault. Good morning, Joan. Or can I call you momma G?" I said smiling

"Ouu a nickname??? Go ahead." She returned the smile

"Okay bet. Momma G it is."

"What are you doing up so early Chris?"

"I was actually about to start working out."

"No wonder you're so strong and those abs look amazing." She said while laughing and patting them.

"Thank you. Well I work very hard for them."

"I can tell. And did Ariana sleep in your room?"

"Yea she fell asleep on me while watching Harry Potter."

"I'm not even surprised." We both chuckle.

"Well why are you up momma g?"

"I just naturally wake up early. I was thirsty."

"Oh Ight. Well if you need help with anything I'll be upstairs working out in my room. Even tho she's probably sleeping." I laugh and start to walk away.

"Well she should learn to sleep in her room" She said

"Right." I agreed and walked upstairs and started to get situated.

I check Miguel's room and he's still sleeping. I walk off to my room and Ari was still sleeping.

I first started off with stretching and then the jump rope. And I started working on the punching bag. I also had my beats on to listen to music. After about an hour I was soaked but I kept going. And I completely forgot ari was in the room sleeping.

Ariana's POV

I wake up to punching sounds. So I look over and see Chris going in. Damn her muscles were looking good. IM STRAIGHT IM JUST... IM JUST ADMIRING HER HARD WORK. I rub my eyes and I start to get up. I don't think she heard me. So I placed my hand on her shoulder and she quickly turned around and choked me out. Scared the living shit outta me. It was aggressive then again it was hot.

"OMG IM SOOO SORRY." She said while quickly removing her hand.

"Wow I give you a Job and you already tried to kill me." I said while nodding my head sarcastically.

"No seriously I'm so fucking sorry. I really had no intention on doing that. That was a reflex I swear."

"It's okay calm down. I'm sorry I shouldn't have did that."

"Nah don't apologize it was my fault. I shouldn't have forgotten you were in here I'm so fucking sorry."

"Omg CHRIS ITS OKAY"

"No it's really not. You should let me make it up to you."

"Like?"

"Let me take you out for breakfast and it's on me."

"Ummm. Idk"

"Wow okay fuck me then." She said sarcastically.

"Oh really? Okay" I went and jumped on her and she caught me.