Chapter 20

7k!!

Arianas POV

Just because I'm mad at Chris doesn't mean I don't want food. I sobered up a bit since Victoria came in and we were all supposed to meet up in her moms room to eat food and watch a movie like one big family. I put on one of my oversized sweaters to show her that I don't need her clothes...

I spray my favorite perfume she likes and put on lip gloss. Victoria is laying on the bed and walked over and sat next to her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Bitch are you okay? Why did you flip out on Chris?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tf you mean you don't know? You pregnant too or something with your bipolar ass??"

"No I'm fine. Let's just go"

"You really gonna keep lying? Okay. Text Courtney and tell her how you feel then." She got up and walked out.

"Our family is waiting for us" I got up and we walked into Chris' moms room.

Everyone was talking and laughing and I see Chris laying on the sofa bed with Journey asleep on top of her.

That's hot. She's awesome with kids.

She looked over at me and her eyes scanned my body. She nodded her head and looked away. I smiled in my head because I don't want to show her that she has an affect on me.

"Jenny why the fuck is it so hot? Turn up the fucking AC"

"Maybe because you have Journey on top of you stupid bi-"

"Watch you're mf mouth Jennifer" their mom slapped her thigh.

She shot a glance at Chris and Chris stuck her tongue out at her.

Immature

"What are we eating?" Victoria sat over with Miguel on the other couch and they snuggled up. Awww... 🙄

"I would kill for some lobster tail right now"

"Yea we definitely know you would kill..." Jennifer said and I couldn't help but fucking laugh. Chris looked at me and lifted her eyelid causing me to roll my eyes.

"Stop being mean to her. And I want some too. Ouu with some potatoes" her mom said which made Chris smile. I lowkey smiled too because I like when Chris smiles at her mom.

Chris has this weird connection with her mom. Well not weird but they're really fucking close. And when Chris is happy then Rosie is happy. Vice versa.

Idc I'm still mad.

"Then let's get that" Miguel said.

"They can't eat that." Chris said.

I thought she was mad at me.

"Who's they??" Victoria said.

"Bitch you're pregnant and Ariana is a vegan" oh so now I'm "Ariana" okay...