Chapter 30

Ariana's POV

I wake up to kisses on my ear and a major headache. I don't know why I listen to Chris when she tells me to drink Hennessy.

"Ugh" I pull the covers over my head and cuddle into my girlfriends chest.

"I knew you couldn't handle your henny" she kissed my forehead and tangled our hands together.

"Then why make me drink it?"

"You needed some kind of punishment"

Yes a punishment. I could've thought of a couple other punishments.

"mhm... Baby I have a headache"

"Same, you want me to bring you a Tylenol?" She got up and all I see is her dick sticking up.

I want that.

"Yes please"

"I got you" she walks out the room and while she was gone I remove the covers off of me and since I'm just in my underwear and her shirt I lay on my stomach but pull up my shirt from the bottom a bit. The room is already dark and so I wait for her to come back.

I grab my phone and go on Twitter and make the post.

"i am aware of all of the rumors that are saying that i am cheating on christina. i never cheated on chris, and i have stayed monogamous during this whole relationship. that photo was taken by someone who had no business taking pictures of me in my car. the guy that was in the photo was an acquaintance of chris and i. he leaned in and kissed ME. if the paparazzi weren't trying to cause problems as per usual, they would have seen that i pushed him away as soon as it happened. so pls stop assuming that christina and i broke up and or i am cheating. also, arianators pls stop reposting the picture spreading the rumors. i love you all 🤍"

I copy and paste that onto my Instagram story and then get off my phone completely.

That's when the door opened. "Babe I brought you pills and some smoothie my mom made for- Umm... for us" I heard the door close slowly and I smiled to myself and continue to clean my nails. I hear a knock sound on the nightstand and when I turn my head, I see that she put the drinks down along with pills.

She crawls on top of me and her hands run up and down my back. Her lips kiss my cheek, down to my neck and whispers in my ear.

"You still have a headache?" Her hand rubbed my ass but with a grip, and I actually really like it.

I have a headache but... I really want do to have sex.

She lays on her back and I turn around and cradle her waist.

"I won't after this" I kiss her tenderly and her hands grip onto my hips.

I grind down onto her making her moan underneath me.

After a while of kissing she's fully hard and I just continue to grind onto her. My hand slips into her pants but she pulls back.

"I'm not having sex with you Ari"

"Really?" I run my hand down her dick and she groans a bit.