Chapter 24

Zayn huffed looking all around his closet. He just came out of a hot shower and was looking something to wear. He wanted to wear something warm and big but all his clothes were getting tighter and tighter day by day. Then then saw a black hoddie and grabbed it. As he was about to put it on, faded smell of cigarettes hits his nose and he knew who that belonged to.

He put it on and hugged himself pouting. He closed his eyes and a tear rolled down his cheek. He wiped it away and opened his eyes. He placed his hands over his bump whispering 'I love you'. He then walked forward in his closet and pulled out a pair of beautiful chocolate brown knee high socks. He took them to his bed room and sat down on his bed and kept the shocks beside him.

He slowly started to put on his socks. After few minutes he put them on perfectly and smiled.

He then put on his unicorn comffy shoes and went downstairs. He went into the kitchen where his mother was preparing something.

"hey mom," he said standing close to her. She looked at him and smiles saying, "hello my baby. How are you feeling ?"

"I'm good Mom but I'm hungry," he extending his hand to take an apple from the bowl which was kept in front of his mom. And at that point Trisha frowned looking at him.

"you were smoking ?" she asked raising her brows.

Zayn shook his head walking over to the dining table.

She looked at the hoddie he was wearing and clenched her jaw.

"whose clothes you are wearing Zayn ?" she asked clearly not impressed.

Zayn sighed and kept the fruit on the table. He got up and started walking towards the living room. He was not interested in what was coming next. He just wanted to spend his Friday at peace.

"Get back here now !" Trisha yelled coming out of the kitchen.

Zayn stopped and turned around. His puppy came running to him and he picked it up.

"I asked you something. Answer me," she asked sternly.

"it's his. Now please don't make a scene about it," Zayn said petting his pet.

"why Zayn ? I just want to know why ? after every wrong he did to you why are you -," and before Trisha could finish her sentence Yaser called for Zayn from somewhere in the living room and Zayn left.

Zayn sat down on the couch next to his dad and leaned against his shoulder who was going through some files.

"Baba, I don't want to have any argument regarding him. Why can't mom get it ?" he said sniffing lightly.

"because she cares about you. And she is just worried that he will hurt you again. that's the reason why she don't want him or anything related to him stay close to you. She is just a mother Zayn and she is trying to look out for her child," Yaser said and Zayn understood her concern for him.

But he just couldn't feel any hate for him. He was just super angry. And when his mother argues with him regarding Liam he gets angry even more.

"breakfast is ready both of you," Trisha called from kitchen.

"stop stressing over things Zayn. It's not good for both of you. Just try to relax," Yaser said closing his file and keeping it aside.

"how ? how exactly you want me to keep calm and relax ? just tell me. i am pregnant with a child whose father doesn't want neither one of us. And I should hate him but I can't. I m sure angry for what he did but I cant hate him Baba and that is so fucking frustrating ! and mom does not understand that ! she always criticize him and I can't handle that shit !" Zayn cried. Yaser pulled him in a hug and let him sob.