Chapter 35

"You should inform Trisha," Liam said in a low voice. He was sitting on the tool next to Zayn's bed holding his hand gently just looking at him. preparing himself for when Zayn will wake up.

Yaser who was silently sitting on the couch nodded lightly. He sighed and got up. He went outside to finally break the news to Trisha.

Liam sighed and took out his phone. It's been hours since they were sitting silently just trying to accept the reality. He called his sister and waited for her to answer.

"Hello Liam," she said from the other side.

"Ruth......," he said and paused he knew how excited everyone was for their baby and telling them what happened will only cause pain. But he had no other option. He had to do it because the baby was gone. And there was nothing to excite about.

"Liam what happen ?" she asked getting a little tensed.

"there are a lots of stuffs we bought for the baby. It's all in Zayn's and mine closet room. just take them all and keep it in the nursery. And......lock the door please," Liam said and Ruth stayed silent for few seconds. Her heartbeat started to increase and she felt her knees becoming weak.

"what - what happened ? where is Z - Zayn ?" she asked in broken sentences.

"he is okay. He will be fine," he said looking at Zayn's pale face.

"baby ?" she whispered.

"Gone," Liam barely even said.

"where - where are you ?" she said audibly shaking.

"I'll text you the hospital's address," Liam said in a low voice and disconnected the call.

He texted her the address and kept his phone aside.

It's been nearly nearly nine hours since Zayn met the tragic accident. And he was still unconscious unaware of the fact what he had lost. But that was going to change because Liam saw his eyes moving a little and he closed his eyes. He could feel his delicate fingers moving underneath his strong ones.

He felt so helpless. He didn't know how he will handle Zayn.

But it was not only hard for him but also Zayn's father who saw his wife and Louis and Harry walking towards him at the starting of the hallway.

"Yaser, what happened to my son ?! why were you not answering my calls ? where is Zayn ?" she asked as tears rolled down her eyes. "Calm down love," Yaser said holding her shoulder. But guess he shouldn't have said that.

A loud scream echoed through the hallway making everyone snapped their head towards the end of the hallway.

"Zayn," Harry whispered and They all ran towards his room.

Yaser opened the door revealing Liam sitting on the bed holding Zayn in his arms as he sobbed his heart out.

Trisha took a step towards them but Yaser pulled her out and closed the door.

"let them be," he said hugging her. Louis held Harry's hand as tears swelled up in his eyes.

"Liam," Zayn cried holding him a little tighter. Liam stayed silent not knowing what to say that will comfort him a little.

"my baby," he sobbed placing his hand over his now flat belly.

"I want my baby back Liam," he cried and no matter how much Liam wanted it too but neither of them could bring back their child who was already gone.

Liam gently rubbed his back trying to clam him down but nothing really worked.

He pulled back a little to look at Liam.