Chapter 11

Zayn was asleep holding Harry's t shirt tight in his fist with a small pout and frown. Harry woke up a while ago and was laying down because his friend was sleeping on his chest. He stroke his hair gently looking up at the celling. If only Louis would have listened to him, Zayn wouldn't have to go through this whole Liam situation. Liam was not a bad guy in Harry's eyes but he didn't trusted him too. It was true that Liam was a play boy but he could never hurt anyone like that. He would play with them who would let him. He always made it clear what he wants from all the people who he had gone out with. And even though Zayn and Liam argued a lot and gets on each other's nerves Harry knew the elder man could never hurt Zayn that broke him like that. Specially when he knew that cheating caused the end of his relationship with Justin. And after all these his mind only said one thing. There was definitely something more than it looked like.

He sighed and looked down at his best friend sleeping. His cell phone buzzed and he reached for it. He unlock the phone and saw it was almost ten. He then saw Louis texted him saying that he will be coming soon. It was Saturday and they had nothing planed. Maybe he will ask Louis to take them to somewhere so Zayn's mind will be diverted from all these mess.

"Hey Zee, wake up. It's almost ten now. Get up I will make you some breakfast," Harry said stroking his quite long hair.

"I'm tired Harry," he mumbled.

"okay. You take rest and I will prepare us breakfast okay," Harry said.

"I don't want to eat," Zayn mumbled against his chest.

"okay love," Harry said shifting Zayn's head on the pillow. He untangled their legs and got out of the couch. He made his way towards the kitchen and started to look around. After taking all the ingredients he prepared an proper English breakfast. He went inside the bathroom and looked around for aa extra brush. He opened one cabinet and found four new pack of brushes. He took one and brushed his teeth. He washed his face and wiped it from the towel.

Somebody rang the door bell and he went outside to answer it. He opened the door and Louis walked in.

"let's pack his bags. I found an apartment for him," Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes walking towards his sleeping friend.

"if you would have done that earlier this would not have happened," he said.

"Harry seriously, can you please stop blaming me. How I was suppose to know Liam will pull some shit like this," Louis said looking at the curly lad.

"fine. Wake him up. I have made breakfast," he said going into the kitchen.

Louis was about to wake him up when the front door opened and Liam waked in.

Louis saw him and balled his fist while his jaw was clenched. He never thought Liam could use Zayn like that.

Liam saw Louis and sighed. He knew what was waiting for him.

Louis simply walked into Liam's bedroom and waited for him to come so he can punch him right into his face.

Liam then saw Zayn and waked up to him. He saw his face and he knew what he had done. He felt guilty for that. He looked down and walked into his room.

"what the fuck Liam ! I trusted you - ," Louis spoke but was cut by Harry who entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"we trusted you. And that was the reason why we wanted Zayn to move in with you. But with his trust you broke ours' too," Harry said leaning against the wall.

"Look I realised what I was doing was so so fucking wrong. And you must be wondering why I didn't mentioned my 'relationship' to anyone. I have a reason for that too," Liam said sitting down on his bed.