Chapter 51

"Where is Niall ?" Zayn asked entering Liam's old apartment. "He's in LA babe," Liam said bringing in their luggage and closing the door. "Why ?" Zayn asked turning towards him. "Work babe. I talked with him last night. He said he won't be coming back before two weeks. And now go change. Don't you wanna meet Harry and Susan ?" Liam said earning a nod from Zayn.

Liam thought instead of staying at the hotel Andre booked from them, it was the best to stay at their first home. and also away from Rae.

"Will they want to meet me ?" Zayn asked pouting holding his bunny tightly against his chest. Liam smiled a little at him and embraced his little boyfriend. "Why they would not want to meet you ? Hm? Don't think too much babe. They are still Harry and Louis. And they loved you. nothing could ever change that. now c'mon let's go. It's four now. they all should be hanging out at Susan's," Liam said looking down at him.

Zayn nodded pulling away from him. Liam pecked his lips and grabbed the bags taking them to the bedroom.

Zayn suddenly remembered something and took out his cell phone. he called his father and waited for him to answer. "Baba," he said when his father answered the call.

"Hello my dearest. Did you reach ?" he asked. "Yeah. Just now. Baba did you took Burger home with you ?" he asked.

"Yes. I did. He is safe with your mom. Don't worry. you take care of yourself," he said and Zayn hummed, "And now tell me what should I gift your mom ?" he asked.

Zayn frowned trying to remember if it was her birthday or marriage anniversary. But neither of them were the occasions.

"Why ?" he asked. "well, I was thinking I should take her on a date. It's been a while. Since you came back to New York we were busy with you," he said.

"Hm. Give her diamonds she will worship you forever," Zayn said.

"well if only that's the case. I buy her expensive stuffs every now and then. Plus, she is never going to worship me. sometimes I feel like she has a hitman hired for me. So, be creative and suggest something nice," Yaser said making Zayn shake his head. He entered the bedroom and a millions of memories flooded back. all good and bad.

Liam was standing in the balcony smoking his cigarette. He walked towards him and saw the plants he planted were still alive.

"Pumpkin are you there ?" he heard his father said from the other side. "yeah, I'm listening. Why don't you cook for her ? all her favorites," Zayn suggested. Liam looked at him with his brows raised and Zayn put the call on speaker.

"Son, I cook every day. Tell me something new. I am her cook," Yaser said and Liam laughed, "Why is he laughing like he don't do the same ?" Yaser asked making him quite.

"Excuse me !? what do you mean ?" Zayn asked getting defensive.

"Just take her on a fancy dinner. And give her some flowers. It always works," Liam said.

"Yeah right. I'll do that," Yaser said.

"Why can't you take me on a date ?" Zayn asked Liam.

"Sweetie, last time he planned a date, you fell asleep. And now I'm going. Bye," Yaser said disconnecting the call.

"Not my fault. Now go and get dressed," Liam said taking a drag.

"Mean," Zayn mumbled walking off. Liam rolled his eyes shaking his head.

Zayn got ready and walked out the bathroom. and soon they left to search their friends.

They made it to the Susan's café and Zayn opened the door inhaling the familiar sweet aroma which he missed the most.