10

Pov: Sebb

Damn i can't sleep, i don't know if its just overall for tomorrow and i get to see all my fans, or just because i get to see monty. I think we could be really good friends in real life if he would've gone to the same school as me. Since the day we've started talking he's always been in my mind, and i don't particullary know why. 

Maybe he is still up and i can text him for a bit, but i also don't want to keep him up. Eventually i just decide to text him, if he's already sleeping het won't respond so i also won't keep him up 

Sebby: hey,
Sebby: you still up?
Monty: jeahh, wassup?
Sebby: i can't sleep too excited for tomorrow.

So I'm not the only one being so excited for tomorrow and i feel my heart making a little jump.

Monty: ahh that sucks
Sebby: jeah.
Monty: well i can't wait to meet you.
Sebby: ahw, thats cute.

Wait that probably sounded really stupid, why did i say that is is cute that he can't wait to meet me. That's what happens when i text him, i say these stupid random things which don't even make sense. Quick i respond with

Sebby: well i also can't wait to meet you!

I send, hoping that he just skips that other message. I take a look at the time, dang it pretty late, i have to get some rest and he as well probably.

sebby: but i don't want to keep you up so i probably just try to sleep a bit.
Monty: well you aren't really keeping me up, i didn't really sleep yet..   

He wassn't really trying to sleep luckily, or maybe he also couldn't sleep because of the nerves, either way it doesn't really matter. I think about how it'll go tomorrow and to my surprise i feel my eyes wanting to close and to just fall asleep. I get my phone and open the chat with monty to reread the texts.

Sebby: oh, also couldn't sleep?
Monty: nah, i was just watching some movies with my friend.
Sebby: oh thats nice, i won't bother you anymore than.
Monty: okey, it's cool.
Sebby: okeyy i guess i'll see you tomorrow than.
Monty: jeah, till tomorrow.

I manage to set my alarm and put my phone on the charger before i dose of to a deep sleep.

Bit of a short chapter but its better than nothing i guess.