1

Monty's pov

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I kind of scream out as i try to puy some pants on the same time i'm sprinting out of my room wich isn't really working so i and up tripping over my own legs and stumbling on the ground. Ugh why do have to have thes long as legs, it's really irritating in time like this. I finally manage to get downstairs without having other problems and take a quik look at my phone. '08.15' it shows, how is it possible that i always manage to wake up late for school always, most of the time i still manage to get there in time but i don't think today is one of those days. I quickly grab my laptop and shove it in my bag. 'Thats no breakfast for me.'

When i get to the living room i see my mum in the backyard anjoying the last rays of sumshine for this season. Since i've already missed the buss i have to look at my mom with my puppy dog eyes and ask her to bring me 'again'. She isn't going to be too happy ablut it.

"Mummm..." I start as i walk in the garden. "Oh let me guess, mister keates needs his uber to get him to school." My moms says in a spotting tone. "Umh yeah." I says while looking down. I know my mom has her own things to do and i really don't want to bother her with me, but otherwise it'll  take already about 20 minutes to get to school. "It's about time you get you liscence." She says. She is rigtht and i'm already working on it, but i takes some time.

"Well what are you waiting for." Says mom who i already stanging in the door way with het keys in her hand while i'm still daydreaming. "Oh nothing." I quikly say and make my way over whrn i get to her she hand me an apple and a boiled egg. Ahw what am i supposed to do without her, it isn't the best and usual breakfast but i really aprecciate it. "Thanks." I say and give her a kiss on her cheek. "No problem, thats what i'm here for." She says.

As i get in the car my phone starts vibrating. 'Shopssss❤💕' appears on the screen. Ofcourse she's propably checking to see if i'm still sleeping. Sophie is my best friend i've know her since kindergarten and we have always been close, so close that people always think we are in a secret relationship, but trust me we are not.
"Don't worry i'm already on my way." I say as i answer the phone. "Luckely, you know we have mr. Robinson first period and how strict he is so i hope you're still on time." She says. Fuck ofcourse we have him. I'm so not gonna make it in time though, it's 08.23 and the lesson start at 08.30 and we still have about a 10 minutes to go. "I'll try." Is all that i say and hang up.

*

"Thank you so much mom, you are the best." I yell at her as i already are jumping out of the car. I take a look at my phone and see that it is already 8.31. Jeey i'm late so i propably won't get in the class no more.

I sneake in to the building and try to make it to the rigth room without anyone noticing me. 'There we go' i whisper to myself and knock on the door. "Come in." I hear from the inside. I open the door and step inside, i immediatly feel all the eyes on me, i really don't like this. I've never liked being in the middle of the attention. "Ahh, mr Keates. Happy you could still make it take a seate now please." He says. Huh not even a speeche? Normally if you are late to his classes he won't even let you in. I propably have a confused face and Sophie quickly wenks me to sit next to her with a big smile on her face. 'Oh no what has she done.'  I start moving and go to sit next to her and look at her with a verry confused face, wich makes her smile even more. "What have you done?" I ask her. "Just put some of my charmes in there." She says and i want to ask more but i see that mr. Robintons is looking at us with now a bit of an angry face. So i just decide to leave it here, but she isn't done with me i wanna know what she'd done.

So this is like a verry short chapter but it's just a little starter. The next ones are totally gonna be longer.

👉🏼👈🏼🧚🏽‍♂️