4

Sebb's pov

I don't know why but lately my videos haven't been doing so good. I used to get over 500k views and lately it's only been around 200k. I scroll trough my videos and see my clown video's, people really seem to enjoy them. Maybe i should do another one. I look at the time and see that it's 7.15pm i still have enough time. Doing the make-up usuallly takes some times and than i still have to make the video's. So the whole proces is probably going to take about 5 hours and that only for 3 maybe 4 video's. Most of the people really underastimate making the TikToks and think it is just doing some stupid dances in front of youre Phone. I don't make dance video's often, most of the time i do acting one because i love to act and in the future i actually want to be an actor so this is for me more to practice and people seem to like it so i don't mind.

I'm almost done with my look as i see a notification pop up in my Phone, it's from our groupchat. It's a chat with some more big UK Tiktokkers.

KT: Did you guys also get an E-mail from WITC??

Nobody answered yet so i decide to go to my mail and at the top i see a new mail.

WITC 

Hello creator,

Maybe you have heard from Summer In The City (SITC) we decided to take it a step further this year and also organise a Winter In The City (WITC) and you caught our attention so you are inviteted to join us and get a meet and greet with youre fans and have an amazing weekend. We would love to hear from you and ive you are able to join.

The SITC/WITC crew.

Mmmh, that sounds interresting. i've never had a meet and greet before but it sound awsome. And in the reactions of my video i've seen many people asking when i'm going to do a meet and greet cause they would love to meet me. So why wouldn't i do it. It's an amazing opportunity.

Sebb: jeah i got it.

Sebb: i think i'm gonna do it though

KT: jeah i thoght also but i thought i first get you thoughts on it.

KT: If everyone got an invitaion though

Quickely the others respond and everyone got one. So we all decided to join. We thought 'Why not it's probably going to be an amzaing weekend' So right now im writing an E-mail back and than i am going to finish my TikTok. It's going to be even later know. 

It's already 12.30 am and i've only made 3 TikToks but i'm really tired so i decided to make some last photo's and than take of my look and go to bed. 

Once i'm totally done and i'm in bed i see that i already got a respond from WITC. I reed it and they are very happy that i decided to join. Upcoming saturday at 8pm they are going to launce the event with the creators who are joining so than i can also tell my fans. I decide to make my fans a bit curious so i make a photo in snapchat with the context.

'Big secret at saturday 8pm' 

I can't wait for the responses i'm gonna get and what they are guessing it's going to be. And with that i put my phone asside and go to sleep.

Monty's pov

''Finally weekend.'' I sight as Sophie and i walk out of school. ''So what are our plans?'' I ask hopping around Sophie. ''I don't know but can you please calm down for a second.'' She says. I start quitely walking next to we walk to the buss and all of a sudden i hear someone honking and i starteld wich made me jump up . ''Who the fuck is honking in the middle of a school park.'' I say irritated and look at Sophie who is just laughing at me. Again someone honks i look around to see who did it as i see Jefrey outside of his car with a big smile waving at me. ''For fuck sake, ofcourse.'' I say and start to make my way over to him. ''You had to do that?'' i ask as i see him having a big grin on his face. ''Jeah, you're reaction was pricless.'' He says and starts laughing and Sophie joins him so i just decided to get in the car.