11

Monty's pov

It's so beautiful everywhere are flowers in almost every color of the rainbow, it's a verry big field and around the field there are trees which are so high they reacht to the sky and filled with f resh green big leaves.

I turn around a view times and than let myself fall down on the grass and look up to the sky, i take a look. It is a nice light blue and just behind it's turning pink with a tiny bit of purple from the sun which is setting, i feel a warm summer breeze. I wish i could stay here forever.

I close my eyes and reach around, but than my hand touches something. It kinda of scares me, i take a look and see a black silhouette. It's from a boy, laying on his bakc in the field the same as me looking up to the sky.  He's a bit smaller than me, messy hair and a bit skinny, he's wearing some regular greyish skinny jeans and a normal white shirt with i think some sort of text on it. He looks beautifull, so peacful laying down on the grasd beside me.

I admire him for a bit but than deside to go ahead and sit. I take another look and see his face the most beautiful seen, his face is so smooth. Than he turns to mee and looks at me.

I know him! He looks so familiar, but i can't get to it. We stare in eachothers eyes  and i move a bit closer, than all of a sudden the ground starts shaking, i look away and see that the beautifull sky turned almost black and the trees no longer have leaves. The shaking gets worse and the ground starts to tremble and there forms a hole in the ground, exactly where the boy laid i see him fallen down, i try reaching for him but i slip away and fall down it dark and i start to screamm...

"Wake up, wake upp! We've slept trough our alarm.!!" Sombody screams. I open my eyes and see Sophies head hanging over, than i realise what she's saying. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." I say and immidiayly dtand beside the bed. I quuckly grab my phone10.15 am. Oh dangg. "Hows it possible i never set an alarm and always wake up around 8, and for once i set my alarm and i manage to sleep until 10." I jump out og bed and head straight to the bathroom and turn the shower on.

I've never gotten ready so fast. 30 minutesater we are in the elevator down, heading for some breakfast. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask. "All i need is some coffee." Sophie replays. "Ok dunkin it is." I say while searching where the closest one is.

Luckely for us there was one not even 5 minutes walking distance. We've already gotten our coffee and i got a donut as breakfast.

We're almost at WITC and i can't help but feel hella nervous. I don't even know why. I am never this nervous. In my head are thousands of scenarios of what can happen, maybe he was just friendly chatting with me and doesn't even bother talking to me,  or he doesn't reconize me. "Where here!" I get shot out of my imagination of Sophie screaming. It's time. I see thousands of people walking around en the doors to go inside. "Lets get our tickets readt so we can head right in." Spohie says. The tickets of course, oh wait fuck, the  ticket. "Fuck!" I say out loud. "Oh no, no no no no no, don't tell me you forgot you're ticket." Sophie says. "Well euhmm, i don't really know. I think i have it, beacause i had it in my back but i don't know if this is the bakcpack." I say and my heart drops. It can't be that i've gotten this far and than i can't get in because i don't have my ticket with me.