Prologue

(Normal P. O. V)

Long ago, there wasn't just four guardians. In fact, there were five.

" The Gold Guardian ". He was treated like a God on Quorton. But despite that, he also had a pure heart.

He didn't like the attention he got on Quorton. He didn't think highly of himself and would rather live a normal life like a normal soldier.

One day, he was walking near the woods of Quorton and was surprised at what he saw. There was a big red and gold wolf standing before him.

????: Who are you?.

Gold Guardian : I am the Gold Guardian. And who are you?.

????: I am the Tenkai Wolf. One of Quorton's mystical creatures.

Gold Guardian : What are you doing in this forest?.

Tenkai Wolf : I am actually searching for a master, but it seems like I've already found one.

Gold Guardian : And who might that be?.

Tenkai Wolf : It is you, Gold Guardian.

Gold Guardian : M-me?!. Why me?!.

Tenkai Wolf : It's because only the chosen ones are able to talk to me like this.......

At that moment the Gold Guardian finally realized something. He is talking to the wolf using his mind. Even if the wolf didn't made any sounds, he can still hear and respond to it.

Not only that, his armour is also based on a wolf. There were red and gold parts on him, just like the Tenkai Wolf. However, he was still confused about him being the Tenkai Wolf's master.

Gold Guardian : What did you mean by master?. And why do you need one any way?.

Tenkai Wolf : My power is too big even for me alone to handle. So, I will need a master to help me grow and become stronger.

Gold Guardian : 'Become Stronger'...

Tenkai Wolf : Yet, there is a price for the one who will be my master.

Gold Guardian : What is the price?.

Tenkai Wolf : The knight who will become my master will be eternally connected to me. It's not a normal connection. It revolves around existence as well.

That last sentence made the Gold Guardian think about his answer. However, it wasn't long before he eventually founds it.

Gold Guardian : Yes, I will become your master.

Tenkai Wolf : You've only just met me. And you are already agreeing on my offer?.

Gold Guardian : *sigh* Well, being a guardian, I've always been treated like a god. But, I don't want to just sit around and do nothing, while the Corekai are doing all the work.

Tenkai Wolf : Intriguing...

Gold Guardian : So, if being your master can help me fight, then I will gladly do it.

Tenkai Wolf : Even after you know about the consequences of becoming my master?.

Gold Guardian : I don't care what happens to me. As long as I get to protect those I love.

The Tenkai Wolf was very interested in the Gold Guardian. He lowered his head as a blue, wolf shaped, emblem appeared.

Tenkai Wolf : Take this Wolf Emblem. Then, our contract will be completed.

Gold Guardian : The Wolf Emblem....

Following the Tenkai Wolf's instructions, the Gold Guardian touch the Wolf Emblem as it becomes on with him.