Chapter 2 : He's Back

Normal P. O. V

( At Quorton )

"Tenkai Knight's GO!!!"

As the Tenkai Knights got to Quorton, they were welcomed with a horrific scenery.

The Corekai were facing countless Corrupted soldiers. Granox and Slyger were already in their Titan Mode, slashing the Corekai like they were nothing.

Bravenwolf : What in the name of Quorton is happening here?!.

" T-tenkai Knights??!! T-thank the Guardians you're here!!!!. "

They looked in around and saw Beag running towards them. There were many scars on his armour, and if Beag can make facial expressions, it will show that he is tired. Yet, he also had a tone of..... fear?.

Bravenwolf : What happened here Beag?.

Beag : He...... He's.....back...

Tributon : Who's back?.

Beag : It's......It's....

Lydendor : Beag, calm down. Take a deep breath. Who is leading this huge attack?.

Beag : It's.....

" Well of course it would be me..... "

There was a dark voice calling to them. When they figured out who it is, the knights were frozen due to shock.

It was their worst enemy. Their worst nightmare. It was.....

All : VILIUS????!!!!.

Vilius : Yes, I am back knights. And this time, stronger than ever!.

Bravenwolf : H-how?!. D-didn't the Tenkai Wolf sealed you away?!.

Vilius : You mean this beast?.

Vilius then showed them something they couldn't believe. Behind Vilius was......the Tenkai Wolf.

The wolf's state were far beyond words. It was trapped in a huge ball of energy. It can be seen clearly that the wolf was trying to get free. But it was useless to try.

Bravenwolf : W-what did you do Vilius?!.

Vilius : Of course, I was sealed by him. But through time, I learned a way to use his own powers against him.

Dromus : Why you?!!!.

Vilius : My true attentions were to control the beast, but to do that, I need something from one of you.

Tributon : And what is that?!.

Vilius : The only object that can control the legendary Tenkai Wolf. The Wolf Emblem....

All eyes were at the knight who is currently holding the Wolf Emblem, Bravenwolf. He is quite scared at the fact that the Wolf Emblem is the thing that Vilius wanted.

His friends quickly went in front of Bravenwolf.  In order to protect him from Vilius.

Lydendor : There's no way we'll let you do that!.

Bravenwolf : Everyone, Level up!

All : Right!!!.

"Bravenwolf Tenkai Firestorm Titan Mode, Engaged!"

"Dromus Tenkai Whirlwind Titan Mode, Engaged!"

"Tributon Tenkai Ice Blast Titan Mode, Engaged!"

"Valorn Tenkai Terra Blast Titan Mode, Engaged!"

"Lydendor Tenkai Lighting Strike Titan Mode, Engaged!"