Chapter 3 : The 1st Stage

Normal P. O. V

( On Quorton )

Vilius, Slyger, and Granox were in the room where they used to keep the Tenkai Dragon. But this time, instead of the dragon, the Tenkai Wolf was kept inside a huge energy ball.

Granox : As expected of you, Master Vilius.

Slyger : You've just returned, yet you were able to capture the legendary Tenkai Wolf.

Granox : So, what are we going to do with it.

Vilius : Just like the Tenkai Dragon, we can't fully control the Tenkai Wolf without it's key. Yet, we're able to use some of it's energy using this machine. GRANOX! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!.

Granox : Y-YES SIR!!.

Shacking, Granox walked in front of Vilius. Vilius let out an evil chuckle as he looked at the Tenkai Wolf and doing something to the device.

" Dark Wolf Beam!!!. "

(A/N : That's the best I got 〒_〒)

The Tenkai Wolf let out a huge, painful howl. As his Tenkai Energy was drained out of him.

Suddenly, thunder came striking down on Granox. At first it hurts but after it was over, he just gave out a little chuckle. His eyes flashed red for a moment, only to change back in to green a few seconds later.

Slyger was a little terrified. Because Granox was letting out the same evil laugh the way Vilius usually do.

Granox : *dark aura* Thanks for that, Master Vilius. I'm all charged up and ready to go.

Vilius : Remember, your mission is to destroy the Corekai base. There is no excuse for failure this time!.

Granox : As Vilius commands!.

As Granox walked out of the room, Slyger looked at Vilius curiously. He doesn't know why, but it seems like Vilius has another part of this plan. And there is something that's been in the back of his mind for awhile.

Slyger : Might I ask Vilius, why didn't you take away the Wolf Emblem when you were fighting Bravenwolf?.

Vilius : As you might know, the Wolf Emblem is a little tricky to get a hold of, especially since it's with those Tenkai Knights.

Slyger : That's true...

Vilius : But don't worry, I've already done something that would let us control the legendary Tenkai Wolf. And maybe get a little something extra..

Slyger : What might that be?...

Vilius : You'll see soon enough...

Vilius looked at the Tenkai Wolf, who seemed helpless in his captivity. He gave another evil laugh before exiting the room.

Slyger just stood there while looking at his master confused. Yet, he was curious to see what happens next....

( On Earth )

The knights were having a discussion in Mr. White's shop. Apparently, Beni was also there. She apologized for not being able to go to Quorton the other day. But when the others tell her about what happened, she was shocked.

Beni : W-wait.....so let me get this straight. VILIUS IS BACK AND NOW HE HAS THE TENKAI WOLF ON HIS SIDE?!. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!.

Ceylan : Jeez calm down.

Gen : The Tenkai Wolf isn't on their side yet. They're only holding it in captivity.

Beni : *sigh* So this is 'Tenkai Dragon' all over again.