Chpt7 Muffin incedent

-Slight nsfw

Where are they...there 30 fucking minutes late niki walked over to the play ground to see all the Drista purpled and tubbo had fallen asleep wilbur and tommy where still awake though "hey!" "Hi niki!!" Wilbur replied tommy just waved "dream and sapnap are late.." tommy looked annoyed and said "doesn't sapnap ussally stop for muffins?" "MUFFINS??!!" a voice Replied niki smiled "don't worry bad it sapnap got muffins ik sure your getting some".

*BARK BARK* "rat and rocco are barking?" "Dream and sapnap must be back! Also you and punz wanna do a mission later? "Can't I do one with skeppy??" "Only if you promise not to argue" "fine.."bad was greeted with a gud from behind "sapnap!" "I brought food" "YESS!" BAD EXCLAIMED "but um on the down side.." "fuck what is it" niki said worried "launguage" bad said quietly dream started sweating.

       --Flash Back--

Place:yammyxox's bakery

Time:night

Dream put on his masked and followed sapnap Inside "sit down I'll order for us!" Sapnap said he sat down at an empty table I feel like I'm being watched or...I don't know I feel like...there's something off "SHIT DREAM RUN"  he turned to see the restraint entrance was closed and sapnap was running around with muffins in his hands "sir it's ok I see your the missing boy" "the police will be here soon" dreams heart sank I gotta get us out of here but wait i- I could escape...but..no no I wanna stay dream began hitting the glass "SIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"the glass shattered as he grabbed sapnap and started running "SI-..." he kept running with sapnap in his arms he ran as fast as he could untill his legs gave out...

      --Current Time--

"DID THEY SEE WHERE YOU WENT?!" Niki exclaimed "hopefully not" tommy said worried "I don't think so but uh.."sapnap paused "on the bright side where's a muffin" bad took a cupple muffins putting them in a bag "fuck ok.. um.." niki was stunned and tried to think of something to say.

"What are we gonna do with all the muffins?" "We could eat them all tonight!" "Ok sure tommy bad bring them to wilbur and tell him to put them somewhere" "yes mam" tommy walked off with his hands full of muffins "you atleast got the target right?" "Ofcourse!" Sapnap replied "though uh dream was almost fucked in the process" "he fucking what?"dream sighed "long story".

"Ok well as long as everyone's ok and the targets dead where good..any way I'm gonna go send bad skeppy and punz out on a mission be at the park by 5pm you guys do what you want" niki started to leave "k" sapnap said and turned to dream oh wait it's already day? Hmm..

"So how are we gotta deal with ninja..." "Im not sure.." "I can't wait till we find out who he really is-" "Nick! Dream.. what are you guys talking about" george said putting a hand on sapnaps shoulder "oh-i- um Wh- talking about a-um" dream cut him off "TARGET where talking about a target" "what?" "I-" dream sighed "not the object" "oh speaking of witch howes it go?" Dream blushed "let's not talk about that" george frowned.

"Alright then we'll I heard about the muffin incedent" sapnap gulped "Nick.." dream sat there frozen next to sapnap "anyway dumbasses you guys wanna hang out later?" "S-sure" dream replied george winked at dream before walking away did he just?..wow ok.. "we could lure him" dream suggested.

"Or...I have a better plan" "go on" sapnap grinned heively "we manage to get him stuck with police somehow and get him shot mabey bring him in a mission with us? And then get him shot and say the police did it I mean we wouldn't be lieing" "that's so fucking smart sapnap but when would we do it?" "When ever we get our next target" sapnap looked down at his watch welp its 4:50 so go make out with george or something" "HEY" dream nudged his arm before they headed out the bon fire in the park.

--pov change

"Skeppy where gonna be late to the thing!" "Oh shush bad~" skeppy took his hand off his muffin and put it on bads hand bads heart started beating faster why is he- so... Wait we gotta get to the park "geppy we have 10 minutes.." "ah so I have 10 minutes alone with you~" skeppy replied.

Bad was extremely flustered "what are you talking you muffin head-" he was cut oof by skeppys lips meeting him and bad didn't pull away his breathing got heavier as he began to go on top of skeppy ngh- skeppy pulled away from he kiss and bad replied "so 10 minutes it is~" bad felt his legs become weaker.

All he could taste was muffins but still Never did bad think in his life he would be making out with his best friend 10 minutes before the assassin group he was in was going to have a bon fire.