Chpt5 On edge

"wha-what?"dream said trying to remember what was real and fake "oh my God" sapnap said annoyed "right after ninja and george left you dozed off again" what?! "You'd be a great assassin if only you wouldn't day dream half the time" Nick smiled a bit and dream just stare back "shit uh.. sorry" clay said apoligetic "it's all good" sapnap replied.

--pov change

Who is he? And why Is he talking to sapnap? "Fundy!" He turned to see puffy behind him "oh hey puffy" he replied slightly nervus "go get tommy you guys gotta get a target" "Do I have tooooo" Floris Replied just wanting to watch what the new guy was doing "yes" ofcourse Puffy is one of the higher ups so I cant disobey her "ok ok" "heres a picture of her now get moving" "will do".

--pov change

Dream looked over to see a guy with fox ears and a tail going towards the playground "who's that?" Dream said curious to find out "oh that's just Fundy!" Sapnap continued "he's uh..very shy" "well he looks nice" dream replied hoping to learn new information about the fox boy "he is" sapnap said blandly dream took a breath preparing to say something he didn't want to say yet "does ninja seem...I dont know just.. off..to you?" "FINALLY" dream jumped back a little startled.

"listen ever since the day I met him I've known there something wrong" sapnap took a breath before continuing "I don't think he really loves george.. but george always ignored what I said about him and plus he seems to be fond of you" Dream blushed "when you walked in he wouldn't take his eyes off you .. I think he might just be lonely witch is why he ignored me but if you guys talk more he might just break up with him" dream stared at sapnap ready for him to continue once more.

"Ive been trying to break them up since day one will you help me?" Dream was surprised but interested me? help break up two people? sapnap is so quick to ask for my help But I do want to be w- ..no I need to focus on helping him away form ninja first "so?" "I'll help" "great!".

Niki walked up beside them "you guys should go change sapnap your gonna go with dream to get his first target" "niki Already?!" Sapnap said startled "I honestly think he can do it" niki said looking over at dream "i-ill try my best.." dream said feeling unprepared but he felt he was somewhat ready "I'll lead you to your room" niki said "alright I'll head to mine and shower I guess" said sapnap.

Niki lead him up a staircase as he got higher and higher he glanced to see the playground he could see Drista and the brown haired boy playing tag atleast she's safe "and your here!" Dream walked into a nice looked room "explore a bit" "thanks" he said "yep!" And niki left shutting the door and giving him a key he found the shower quite quickly and hopped in.

I should have just never turned around ugh fucking butterfly effect but hey at least I'm here with that hot bo-UGH FUCK thah- t- THESE these people seem pretty nice other than NinJA ugh even the name is so fucking stupid but I'll win georges hear- I MEAN ILL- help george get away from him but george he's just so...

--pov change

Sapnap countied to put shampoo in his hair NICK snap out of it you don't like anybody not george not karl and not clay your not...UGH y-your not..but george is just so cute and dr-NO NO NO fuck I need to stop getting attached to people there all so..FUCK.god fucking kill me.

--pov change

Dream proceeded to get dressed into a dark green hoodie a white t-shirt gray sweat pants and a brown strap that went diagonal across his chest he started looking at the drarws before finding a porciline white mask ooo this achually looks nice he put on a pair of leather boots then went up to his thigh and he stared to walk outside where Nick was already waiting "cool mask!" "Thanks" "I have a picture of the target" "ok well let's go then" and they headed off.

There was a slight breeze as they walked down the street he and a heavy coat on and a bandana so no one he stoped startled after seeing a missing poster with him and his sister on it "oh shit.." sapnap had noticed the picture sapnap called out from behind him "Wh-" sapnap cut him off "you know what let's just get the target alert the client and get back before anybody recognizes you...or we will be in deep shit" dream nodded his head as they walked down the street.

This part of the city was big and beautiful with giant parks amazing looking restaurants but unfortunately clay couldn't explore it much as they where in a rush not to get cought they turned the corner sapnap seemed so focused does he want to be friends with me? Or is he only being nice because he has to be?... he watched as a bird flew over them and prepared to talk to sapnap or should I just call him Nick?..

"Nick.." "yeah?" Sapnap replied  "How far is the place??" Sapnap sighed "well it's at a party by the time we get there it'll be night time and that's the perfect time to strike" "why a party?" "I- look I don't know man.." dream paused realizing sapnap didn't seem ok

"you seem on edge.." sapnap glared over at him "look clay-... It's nothing personal.... I'm just uh..dealing with..alot right now" sapnap felt like he was about it cry but he held it back as he realized it was dark and he was at there destination...