Chpt3 Meet the boss

-Slight nfsw

As clay walked to the building he saw what seemed to be an abandoned whare house apoun entering he saw quite a few people but the 2 closest to where they had entered cought his eye one had brown short hair and he had horns what first ears now horns?! But he didn't question anything as he just wanted to get through this.

The next person had sunglasses darker brown hair and some pins on his jacket (Wich where to far away to read) then he heard a voice"Who the hell is that?!" clay turned to see a boy with blond hair and a chain on his neck and sunglasses which where on his head rather than over his eyes like the other person next to the guy with the horns. "Listen we just gotta see boss" the lady with the soft voice said

"I'll bring you guys!"said a extremely high pitch voice it was the guy with horns on his head. He noticed the short boy he was with smiled apoun seeing him.

--pov change

George sat in front of Nick "omg just put the crown on sap-" "GEORGE LOOK" Nick exlaimed george rushed to the window to see Darrel niki and the boy who had bumped into him earlier and a little girl who looked like him george stared at the man looking at his long hair beautiful green eyes just staring up and down he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Oooo~~~ hot boy alert" Nick called out taunting him "SAPNAP shut up" george exlaimed embarrassed "george you can't even stop looking at him" george glanced away his eyes meeting with nicks god he's so cute george took a step back and his heart dropped as he slipped quickly being caught by Nick. His arms around his small waist almost stuck in that position he was so embarrassed at this point he knew how red his face was.

--pov change

He's so cute sitting there blushing in my arms I just want to..to all the ...things I could do to him~ ..I could...put him on the bed... lay him down~..Nick and george inched closer to each other and then...all...on top of...him~~ ..mmm.. just a ...just..a kiss.. Nick stopped realizing he had a bit of a situation down there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he blushed really hard the minute he noticed.

--pov change

George could feel nicks breath on his face they where so..close.. and still they where silent... Oh god does sap-..Nick.. is he?.. There mouths where inches apart.. he glanced down but before he could realize*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* it was the door... george quickly scurried out of his arms Nick relived he didn't notice and george headed over to the door still flustered as normal. He opened the door to see the blond boy his hands tied and a younger looking version of him that was probably female next to niki and Darryl "i..what-.. who-" george said george paused for a second sapnap looking over george's shoulder.

Niki cleared her throat before saying "it's uh ..oh god where do I start..." George sighed "niki darrel just leave I'll take it from here" she looked a little worried "oh...I um ..ok" she nuged clay and his sister inside the room before leaving along with Darrel and shutting the door behind them....

--pov change

George stared at clay clay stared back he glanced up at sapnap who's expression still hadn't changed from a slightly embarrassed face why?... Sapnap was slightly smaller than him but george was alot smaller I wonder-"so.." he looked down to see george "I saw you earlier.." "and?" Clay replied george looked puzzled and slightly fursturated george looked at him one more time before speaking once again "let's just get straight to the chase alright.. you could have easily killed them and you didn't".

"Well in no murd-" clay was cut off by george "I'm not done.." there was a quick silence before george interpreted "and of all people to give mercy you? Niki she's killed family's.. doctors .." clay started to sweat a bit "even baby's but she spared you?.. you of all people?!" ..."why?".. clay took a breath glancing back at his sister before meeting george's gaze again "I don't awnser with my hands tied" he said with a smirk he knew they wouldn't kill him now.

George looked up infuriated it was a little intimidating but not enough to make him change his mind.Nick started to speak "comon i won't let anything happen" Nick said "fine" Nick started untying him "so?.." george said practicly begging for an awnser "I really have no idea" clay said knowing george wouldn't like that awnser..George was pissed he really wanted to slap him but he knew that wouldn't end well.. he sighed once more.

"Sapnap just help him train and bring his sister to the playground with the rest of the kids" "sapnap" "the rest of the kids"? What the hell?! He and his sister where lead to a surprisingly nice looking playground next to a feild and there where 3 kids who looked to be slightly older than his sister (one was his hight supringly) and a guy in a bennie with a thick coat (who he assumed was watching them).

"You just hang out here for a bit get to know them" Nick said with a bit of a smile "the kids aren't youst to newcommers so hopefully they'll lightin up a bit" Nick whispered to clay "be safe" clay said before following Nick back so he could train and show off his skill.