Chpt4 "Training"

-Guns
-Slight NFSW

He continued shooting the targets as Nick watched in amazement *BANG* after *BANG* after *BANG* "wow your really good" Nick said with excitement Clay Smirked he glanced over at george who had just walked outside he was talking to a guy that was wearing what looked like a ninja outfit he felt his heart ach as if someone was just shooting at it faster then he shot those targets.

He went back to staring at george then he watched helplessly as george kissed him he wished he was the guy in the ninja outfit "hello?" "Dude??" "HELLO?!" Clay snapped back to reality quickly spinning around "o-oh uh.." "I never got your name!" sapnap said quickly.

"Clay..but I kinda like the nick name dream" "really? Dream?!" "Yeah I um..daydream alot so I think it fits me" "ok then dream" sapnap replied with a smile.

"So is sapnap your real name ooor" dream waited for a response while string at his bandana "oh uh Nick" he said clearly happy he asked. They heard foot steps walking towards them and dream heard a familiar voice "Me and Ninja wanna see you train!". Clay turned around to see george he smiled a bit before replying "sure" and prepared to show off in front of george.

--pov change

George stared at his skills trying his hardest not to stare at clay instead he noticed right before taking each shot he turned making sure george was watching he looked over at ninja who seemed to hate clay and clay seemed to hate him too what the hell the haven't even talked to each other they couldn't hate eachother already but george was quite sure from the glances they gave eachother they wanted to murder eachother.

--pov change

Dream could tell george was impressed and as he kept going he realized just how attached sapanp became so quickly but he didn't mind as the boy with the bandana seemed like someone he could trust. There was something wrong with that guy Ninja or whatever "alright well me and george are gonna go" ninja said clearly annoyed by how much dream had impressed george as they walked away dream winked at george who then blushed before scurrying off.

"You alright?" Ninja said ██████ to sound worried "yeah I'm fine Just tired and uh" george wiggled a bit "you know what" george said trying not to laugh I geuss I gotta enjoy while it lasts ninja slipped a hand under his shirt god he's so ██████ but I can't be █████████ george blushed A bit and smiled looking up at him leaning into a kiss before ninja pushed him into the bed well ███ here ████ ████████

"Dream!" Sapnap exlaimed dream turned around "god you where right you really do daydream alot".

Sorrys it's a short chapter just wanted to leave a you on a little cliff hanger -v-

Have any theories?