Chpt9 Aftermath After Dawn

Captain puffy continued counting stars 1,597 1,598- she stopped realizing it was silent she looked back down everyone either fell asleep passed out from drinking or left "fuck.." don't tell me I'm gonna have to clean this shit up "need help puffy?" "Yeah thanks wilbur".

After alot of cleaning up and bringing people to there rooms the only ones missing where bad skeppy dream and george "you look for dream and george I'll look for bad and zak" "fine" wilbur replied hoping he wouldn't see anything he didn't want to... Puffy walked around the park "BAD!! SKEPPY!!" I hope there ok..

Puffy heard a noise from the bushes and pulled out her gun "WHO'S THERE?" "FUCKING SHOW YOURSELF" she saw two hands come up from the bushes and when she saw bads face She lowers her gun "BAD you scared me!" "Uh-p-" "do you know where skeppy is?" "Yeah he's right bye me bu-" "alright let's get you back" "puffy there's a slight uh problem can you uh turn around real quick" what? Why..o did they? Shit.

Puffy quickly turned around attempting to see across the park to find out where wilbur is "alright where good" bad walked out with skeppy asleep in his arms awww "i- uh alright" puffy took a minute to catch her breath "just bring skeppy back to you guy's place bad nodes and walked off shortly after puffy cought up with wilbur..

"Wilbur!" "I still haven't found them" "there has to be some place you haven't checked"

--pov change

Ugh what happened...Dream looked around george was half awake right bye him and he was on a cold bathroom floor "george" "GEORGE wake up" "h-huh?" Dream could here muffled voices in the distance "shit we gotta run" "what why?" "There's people coming" dream pulled george up to his feet george was a little shakey but he could still walk thank god dream grabbed george's hand rushing into the woods to think of a plan.

"Let's just say we went uh.. hunting..no let's say we went star gazing and got lost" "sure that'll work" dream replied dream walked out of the woods george following "GEORGE DREAM!" Wilbur yelled catching dream and george's attention "hey! Sorry we went star gazing and got lost" "I'm just glad your ok" puffy replied wilbur walked dream back and puffy walked back george but she definitely noticed he mad a bit of a limp.

Dream returned to his apartment to see his sister sleeping in the room next to his *he sighed* he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV  what If ninja figured out me and george...it's gonna be ok but I think puffys catching on mabey she wouldn't tell..mabey she would let's just hope everyone else stays clueless the only other person that knows is sapnap I think..

Sapnaps weird... But friendly i think he wants to be my friend..or does he..no yeah he-... He wants to be my friend dreams thoughts where cut off by the door opening and his little sister coming out and sitting down on the couch "what are we gonna do?" "Stay here I geuss" in reality dream had no idea..

--pov change

"George?" George entered his room to see sapnap waiting for him on his bed george jumped into him hugging him as they fell onto the bed "woah woah woah do you have socks on?" Sapnap replied chuckling "oh your my best friend just shut it".

"Nick.." george felt his throat burning up "ninja is he.. do you think he really loves me" "I mean do you live him?.." "wh-yeah ofcourse I do" "but uh.." "what sapnap spit it out".

"Clay.." george paused h-him george blushed a bit "I I don't know what your talking about" "I saw the look you have him when you guys went to the bathroom" "I did-" "look george just admit it...you cheated on Ninja" "WH-NO I WOULD NEVER-" "GEORGE YOU KNOW ITS FUCKING TRUE" george began to tear up.

"H-hey listen I'm sorry gogy don't cry it's just-....you know you'll have to pick one or thw other eventually  george burried his head into sapnaps chest and started to sob "shh~ I'm here george I'm here..".

--pov change

"I have to get ▄▄▄ soon sir" ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ sighed "alright so be it but you know what you just do.." "y-yes sir I won't let you down" god this tension is fucking Awfull ▄▄▄ put there hand on ▄▄▄▄ shoulder "I'll escort you out sir".

   --flash back/pov change--

Time: early morning

Place: yammyxox's bakery

"And he was wearing a mask officer" "can you describe what the mask looked like "no.. I never got a good look at it" "alright and the suspected kidnapper was wearing a bandana correct?" "Yes sir" "ok man thank you for the information we will be sending these reports to hq" "your welcome officer".

Yammy wtf why you gotta rat em out like that ;-;

(Also I think wilbur's great full his eyes where spared)