Chapter 1

Unknown perspective

As I was walking downstairs I noticed Leo was waiting for me in front of the rusty iron door. I could barely see his face thanks to the poor lighting; it was just a little lightbulb hanging above Leo's head.

"Thought you forgot about our guest here" Leo said to me while he lit his cigarette with a black lighter, and sucked a deep breath of the harmful substance. He tilted his head back as he was blowing out the smoke, he put his other hand in his pocket with the lighter between his fingers. He was wearing a simple black jacket a grey shirt underneath it, black jeans on his legs. Many rings were on his fingers, most of them are silver, but his iconic snake ring was on his right middle finger as always.

"Oh shut up, I had other things to do" I said with a little smirk in the corner of my mouth. "But don't worry, I could never forget about our guest" I added. He gave me a nod, then he threw away his cigarette onto the ground.

"Well, he's a bit impatient, we should go."

He didn't wait for my response, he turned to the old door, from which the color bounced off and opened it. It was really noisy, but I got used to this sound.

I came here way too often to get bothered by this sound.

He let me go first into the cold, dark area - he closed the door, when he was in as well. To be honest, I really like this sound, it's the start of me having fun every time I'm coming down here. Not to sound psychopath or something though, I only punish people down here who deserves it.

"Hello" Amber was walking towards me with a little smile on her face, her long brown hair was tied back into a ponytail. Her brown eyes seemed black in this dark room, but her nostril piercing was gleaming in the moonlight, which infiltrated from the little window in front of me. She came from the first room, I assume that's where our guest is. "Hi Leo, did you finish eating that girl out?"

"Nice to see you Amber" he rolled his eyes, "but yeah, she said this mouth can do a thing or two" he was smirking as he playfully hit her shoulder.

Amber stepped back, not bothering to give a response to him then looked to me "this motherfucker got some strength here" she pointed to the door behind her with her thumb, "he even fell with the chair, he's been like that ever since" she shrugs.

"Well, it's time for him to get that little payback" I said to both of them and they nodded; Amber went back to the man, Leo went to get my rings. I didn't wait for him, I stepped into the room after Amber.

The man was really on the floor, the chair was pushing him down even more. He couldn't talk, he had duck tape over his mouth. His black hair was grey in some parts; he was approximately 40 years old. I welcomed my people, then gestured them to sit this man up. Seconds later, he was in a sitting position again, still tied up to that iron chair.

"Well-well, good evening" I glanced to the middle-aged man. "I'm gonna ask you a few questions, if you don't answer them, you get punished. Understood?"

The man nodded, he looked frightened, but tried to hide it. Amber stepped to him, and took the duck tape off; the man started to shout for help. I just rolled my eyes, clenched my fist, and punched his right profile; his head slammed to the left, he immediately went quiet.

"No shouting my guy, no one can hear you down here" I said directly into his face. "Now, tell me your name."

"Chad" he said quietly.

"Can I call you Chaddy? I will anyways" I answered my own questions, while stepping away from him, smiling. "Do you have any idea, why I brought you here Chaddy?"