Chapter 2

BLAIR'S POV

Tonight I have to go to The GGT club, there's a party there - and I had to keep an eye out, and do my work. Not to sound moody or something, I love partying in GGT. I like that I don't have to be afraid of rape, assault here nor from getting my drink drugged. I think these are the main reasons, why is this club is so famous - there are girls here in majority, because they feel safe here. They can get high, drunk or blacked out without fearing for their lives. I only heard two cases; one was rape, the other one is unknown, but those people were punished and killed. I think this image spreaded, so no one dares to do these things here.

Even in the bathrooms are tampons and pads. The owner made three bathrooms; male, female, other - meaning that is gender neutral.

I listened to my playlist which always hypes me up, while I was getting ready with Jade. Jade has such a bad bitch image, like she has those big ass swarovski round earrings and necklaces. She works in the GGT as bartender, but she doesn't mind if she has to do a dance or two instead of a dancer who needs a break or something. She says she feels badass; and she is in fact.

Good for her, she is confident enough to do that. I can dance on the pole as well, but my stripper side comes out to shine when I'm around Leo, Jade or Jocelyn, or other people who works here, but they don't pay attention to my little show.

"Fuck I can't believe he's gonna be here!" She says sounding excited while she tried to take her earrings in. She knows how to live with those nails, but her earrings are literal enemies of her. "Can you do this to me babes?" She looked at me from the mirror, I nodded and stepped behind her to take her earrings in.

"Who's exactly gonna be here?" I asked, because I have a habit of forgetting things.

"Harry Styles, the owner of DoOrDrink!" She says with excitement in her voice. "Rumors says his club is fucked, and he needs help."

"Oh, so he's the one I have to search for" when she said his name, I remembered it that he's the one who needs support, at least that's how they told me. "Done" I added when i take both of her earrings, then I turned back to my dresser looking for clothes.

"Thanks" she smiled at me, then she hopped on my bed, because she was ready, "and I hope you know how does he look like" she said while she looked at her phone, hiding her smile.

"Yeah I know" I say ignoring her mockery, while pulling out a simple black tank top, "I hope he is the asshole type as the previous one" I rolled my eyes, remembering that jerk I had to talk with about exchanging drugs to money.

"Well you're gonna find out very soon" she chuckles "speaking of, we have an hour until the party starts."

"Okay, I just have to get these on" I swing the ripped blue baggy jeans and the tank top, she just nodded.

I quickly change into the mentioned clothes, then I added some accessories, and a black belt around my waist. I grabbed my dark green and black colored flannel, I considered myself ready. I looked into the mirror for a quick check; I did a cat eye look with eyeliner, put some fake lashes on, other than that i did a simple full face of makeup. My hair was up in a messy bun with some lock of hair being pulled out. I didn't want to look like an onion like I usually do with this hairstyle, but I didn't want my hair to be in my face either, I am really proud of myself how this bun turned out. Overall I was satisfied with how I looked.

"Okay, I'm ready" I tell Jade when I checked my pocket knife in my flannel pocket, she stood up right away, picked up her purse, as the same time I took my phone into my pocket.

We went to the door, she put her big stripper heels on, while I put on my black Vans, and before we left, I locked the front door. There are guards out here, so that's the only safety thing I have to do. We said Marvin a goodbye, he wished us a good time. When I was approaching the car, she was already in the backseat, I sat into the vehicle next to Leo, while putting the house keys into my flannel pocket.