Chapter 4

Unknown perspective

"Circumstances?"

"He's already knocked off. He didn't say a word, but he will soon, because they found a spot on him" Leo tells everything he knows about our new guest, I just nod. The man was in the second room, we were in the lobby.

We won't need that spot, just wait until he met me.

I lit a cigarette with my black lighter I got from a good friend; the one word NIGHTMARE was written on it. I offer a cigarette to Leo, he pulls one out from the box, and lights it with his own lighter. I take deep breaths out of the cig, I exhale the lots of smoke. I repeat this until i sucked all of it, I light another one.

"Let's meet out little rat"

With the deleterious material in my mouth, I open the door. There was Jocelyn and Peter, the ones who were there when this prick was smelling around for something. Or someone.

"Well hello" I greet him, but he just spits; his saliva ends in front of my shoes. "Tsk-tsk, this is not how we greet each other." I gesture to Leo to punish him - he swings his fist, it met with the guy's cheek, his head slammed sideways. "So?"

"Hi" that's all he says, I let out a giggle, that fake kind of giggle which is way too calm when you're angry.

"Tell me, what the fuck did you wanted in my club?" I ask, but not expecting an answer. He spits out a 'fuck you', then looks anywhere but me.

"I don't have the mood for this, give him number 3 until he speaks" I order, they just nodded, and grabbed him by his upper arm. He looks up with scared expressions, I hold my hand up to wait; my people stop.

"I'm not getting paid enough for that goddamn punishment shit!" He shouts while he tried to free himself.

"So you heard about it?" I ask with a smile on my face, a little bit surprised.

Oh to be famous without even showing my face.

"Duh! Everyone's afraid of you and your fucking numbers! And I did not signed up for that shit!" His voice was shaky, I can tell he was afraid.

Good.

"Okay, then talk. Who sent you?"

"Mr. Dolores" he says quietly, I burst out laughing.

"Damn, since when does he sends an amateur into a mission like this?" I question and continue to laugh while he doesn't dare to move. "Well, who am I to not keep my words" I throw away the cigarette stub, he looks relieved. Oh boy. "I'm not going to torture you, I'm gonna get you killed straight away."

I take down my hand, my employees take him away while he cussed and begged, but I just waved a goodbye with my hand, smiling.

"Was this information enough?" Leo asks, when we were only two in the room. He watched this in total silence, looks like he's tired.

"Yeah" I nod, "I know exactly who is his boss, and what are his intentions."

"So you have a plan?" He drops his cig stub too and steps on it, so it stops burning.

"It begins to form."

Blair's perspective

I wake up around 4am, I don't know why. I didn't have a nightmare, I guess my brain just got used to it that I'm awake by this time. I look next to me, where Niall sleeps snuggling with the blanket hunched over like a baby. His hair was messy, his face was calm - at least he's sleeping well.

I sigh, then I get out of bed and searched for a hoodie and sweatpants. After I put them on I looked back to Niall, who was sleeping deeply, still in that position. After I closed the door I went to the stairs to slide down to the ground floor. Everything was quiet and dark - perfect time for me. I find dark really peaceful, I'm not afraid in it.