Chapter 5

I decided to use the stairs instead of the slide this time. I never really wore dresses, but I'm not going to lie I like this one. It's long so I can wear shorts underneath it so my thighs won't rub each other until it hurts. And I won't get uncomfortable because of my ass would accidentally show. The guys were already in the car waiting for Jade, but as soon as I reached the ground floor Harry stood up.

He wore a black and white suit without a tie, he wore a brown elegant ankle boots. His first three buttons were open, so everyone could see his tattoos and muscular body. His brown curly hair was messy, but it looked good. He wore many rings, and I saw a bracelet on his right wrist too.

"This dress really shows your ass, I'm sure you'll get all the attention." This is the first thing he said, I kept a straight face, then I went to get my keys from the bar counter. "Did the cat take your tongue away bold princess?" I heard his question, trying irritating me.

"Can we just leave?" I ask swinging the keys between my fingers, he nodded.

I said a goodbye to Marvin when we left through the back door which guided us to the garage area, where were six cars; two for each three of us.

"I'll drive" we said perfectly at once, then looked to each other with an 'excuse me' facial expressions.

"We're going to my club bold princess!" Harry started the fight.

"But I'm the one who needs to protect you!" I fight back. "Plus I'd never sit in a car what you drive" I add, but he let's out a frustrated giggle like he has no time and mood for this. Makes two of us.

"Well I'm not gonna sit into your little baby pink jalopy, and there's no way I'd let a girl like you drive!" He shouts and searched for his keys.

"I'm going to ran you over with that jalopy just wait" I mumble to myself.

I click the button on the key which opens the car, so did Harry. The two black Range Rover opened with a second difference, which I only noticed right now. It was next to mine and from the angle I was standing in it was hidden for me.

"Are you serious!" He chuckled, it sounded a little hysterical, I slap the two of my side legs in disbelief.

It must be some kind of joke.

"You have the same car as mine?" I ask in a high pitched voice, even tough the answer is right in front of me.

"Looks like you have the same car as I do, since I'm older than you" he starts, and when I want to say something he cuts me off before I could even start it. "That's why we are coming with my car." And he walks to his car, leaving me speechless.

You won this round, prick.

I just snort annoyed and I went after him and hopped in next to the driver's seat. I crossed my legs along with my arms and refused to look into his direction.

"Look at you being annoyed" I could hear he was smiling. "Did I broke your feminist heart by winning this round?"

"Just fucking go already" I shove it off, while I looked at my phone. It was 7.47pm.

"Okay-okay bold princess" after this I heard the engine start, and the car was slowly rolling out from the garage.

I watched the view while I rested my head on my fist, I elbowed on the edge of the surface in front of the window. The sun was about to go down, it was a beautiful golden hour right now. As the sun was going down slowly, the city was rising up. The club's were opening, many fast food restaurants clicked on their lights while more and more people appeared on the streets. Trees, cars and buildings were passing by as we were going on the road.