Chapter 8

"Ah, fuck me" I hear a deep voice next to me groaning, waking me up. I was tired, but not that tired that I can't peek, so I opened my eyes a little bit to see who is the victim of the hangover.

Harry.

I mean, he really did the most yesterday. Coke, alcohol and god knows wha—

Wait a damn minute.

Why am I laying next to Harry?

My stomach dropped, and without thinking I quickly sat up and lift the blanket to see how much clothing I have on; I had a grey hoodie and my underwear. I sigh realizing nothing happened. But what happened?

When I calmed down I felt that he's watching me. Well yeah, I don't think I looked mentally stable when I sat up suddenly like I've risen up from death. He looked at me like he's looking at a person who escaped from an asylum.

"Good morning I guess" I shrug like nothing happened then fell back onto the sheets.

"Good morning bold princess" he says while he started laughing, and laid back to the bed, now we were eye-to-eye. "You good?"

"Yeah" I answer, "and you?"

"Still high a little bit but yeah" he sighs while he strokes his hair out of the way. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"I went to get Burger King with the guys" I say my last memory.

There are moments in my brain like me eating in Zayn's car in the trunk area, while I laugh with Liam and Miko. Then we rolled against each other laid down int the back area, but then Miko threw up luckily onto the ground, but Naveen gave up too, so he vomited too. Then I remember that Liam and I singed after I told my best friend where was I on the phone. When we started the car to go back, the guys let me sleep on them on the backseats.

"And after some things Naveen and Liam let me sleep on them on the backseats." I add when I came to an end where I remember something from the night in my head.

"Then let me tell you bold princess" he giggles like he's about to tell a really good story. "I called Liam that your purse is in my house but he said you wanted to go home, so somehow I'm here." He says without showing any facial expression.

"No that's not enough!" I say indignantly while I elbowed onto the pillow so I can rest my head on my hand. "Give me the details!"

"Now see, that wouldn't be funny" he smirked, but then he let out a dramatic sigh, "but you wanted me to stay, and when the guys left you cried because you dropped your spoon you wanted to use to eat cereal with. I picked it up and you called me a hero" he chuckles but continues "so we ate Cheerios and after you sang one of Ariana's whole album you blacked out so I took you upstai—"

"Wait I'm in my house?" I cut into his word, "I thought I'm still in your house" I start to laugh when I realize I'm in my own room. I cover my face with one of my arm while not holding my ugly wheezing and cackling laugh, making Harry laugh too.

This felt good, but weird. I've never thought that I'll laugh with Harry about me being that drunk that I don't remember a part of the night. But the more surprising thing was that Harry was actually nice, he behaved like we're friends. If you asked me about this, I'd say he'd mock me how stupid I am, and he'd try to use this against me. Well, the last one still can happen, but who cares.

"You're one of a kind bold princess" he says when he settled down.

"Well I can say that too" I say meaning how bipolar his actions are, he just shrugs.

We stayed in silence, just looking at each other. It's actually really weird of me to keep eye contact this long; I hate eye contacts, it makes me uncomfortable really quickly.