Chapter 6

After the interesting night at Harry's club he literally disappeared. After we got home I told everything to Leo and Jade, they were surprised too because of what Harry did. He hasn't texted, called or pulled up here. I don't know if he went to Liam's party or not, in fact I don't care. He finally disappeared. Or maybe he's dead.

Since the ominous night eight days went by. Things were back to normal, like he wasn't even here for two days.

About the guy who tried to kill Harry - Ethan told me everything about him what he knew. He was a member of Dolores' gang, and he killed a person when he was fifteen, so it wad really easy to find him. I know that man's mind enough to say this as a fact that he just tried to scare the people, he knew that the kid is going to die. Maybe that's what he wanted. So right now everything is going how he planned, but I think he will be surprised to see somehow that Harry is no longer with me. So, Leo and I are talking about a plan how to outsmart him.

There were nights when Jade persuaded me to dance on the pole while Into it played by Chase Atlantic. It felt good though, I finally felt released. We also played a drinking truth or dare with the whole crew, and it was really funny. I mean just try to imagine Leo twerking.

I haven't did drugs ever since, because I still don't know why did my body reacted that way last time. Louis said probably because I smoked like twice more than I usually did on that two days and the top of that, as like a cherry on the top I've drank enough, even mixing them. So I'm on an self-decided-rehab.

I did meetings, throwing knives, shooting two people; just the usual. I don't like to kill people, I feel a little bit guilt after it but I have to do it anyway. Sometimes I can't decide how to feel about this; is it really bothers me or I'm just trying to feel a thing which is not there. Then Leo always tells me that they deserve it, making me feel better.

Since we are reunited with Lou and Niall, their boss talked with me, and he invited me to his party he's going to hold tonight. He said it's a retro themed party, so basically I have to dress up. Leo's gonna hold the front in the club, there wasn't any problem last time - expect that time when he and Mason beat a guy for touching one of our dancers.

Today I was alone, the only person was Marvin around the house and then the guards outside.

Okay well let's say I was alone inside of the house.

I've already slid down to the ground floor, and made my way to the kitchen. I made some coffee, pulled out a Monster, and poured out some Cheerios into a purple ceramic bowl. I let the coffee to cool down, with my energy drink and bowl of cereal I went to the terrace.

I smiled at one of our guards, he just bowed his head as a greeting. I sat down to the rounded couch, looking at the nice view as I was eating my cereal.

"Good morning ma'am" I hear a voice behind my back, I turn around so I was facing a guard.

"Good morning" I smile at him, "what can I help you?"

"Just wanted to say we have three more applications, should we take our time on them or not?"

"No, we don't need them anymore." I tell him since the person disappeared out of my sight. He just nodded then started to walk away as he was starting to phone with someone.

I ate the rest of my breakfast and I sat there until I finished my drink too. I throw it into the trash can next to the end of the couch and went back inside. I don't have anything to do, I only have to get to the party which starts at 6pm. It'll be fine if I get there approximately 6:30pm.

Currently it's almost ten o'clock, I have plenty of time. At least I can finally clean up a little bit in the kitchen and the living room.

Jade went away an hour ago, she said she went shopping with Jocelyn. I think they went to buy some stripper outfits in the first place but god knows how many shopping bags will be in her hands when she's gonna walk through that door.