Chapter 10

1/2

This whole party thing didn't end up like Leo wanted. It is sitting right to that point where we asked Miko and Naveen but Jade decided to drove us home instead of me. She said I need to rest and was worried about my eyes being tired even though she just wanted to be the one who plays music, but honestly I didn't mind. Harry went with Miko, so we had the opportunity to throw a quick concert and you can guess what we listened to; Migos. I got kicked to the backseat in my own car, saying the VIP always sits there, being transported.

But of course I know that he wanted to harass people by rapping at every red light to the driver next to us.

I mean, that poor old lady's face was hilarious.

When we got to my place, a little after the boys had arrived. The usual passive aggressive behavior between Harry and I, Jade being energetic, Leo and Naveen drinking whiskey while smoking joints, Miko just watched them because he needs to be fully sober unless he can't drive. So, everything went fine. I really didn't want to go to that meeting, but since I had no choice, I got ready, and we were ready to go — he said half an hour isn't that much problem, just a couple hundreds.

Then of course he had to make a comment about me just basically fucking existing, so of course I fought back, he had to have the last word, so we ended up saying things to each other like 'you can write down your pathetic whines and shove it up to your ass', which followed 'I'm gonna stick down my foot on your throat' by me, and ended with 'I hate you', saying at the same time. This made him left and while the guys were drinking whiskey, I smoked some cigarettes not caring about my own rule about not smoking cigarettes inside.

"And then he has the audacity" I say, pausing halfway, then saying it out, with emphasis on it, "to fucking act like nothing happened!"

I was having a mental breakdown.

Right now I'm complaining about the ominous party where he pushed me against the kitchen counter, being high of course and acting like a moody bitch.

"So he tried to kiss you, but then remembered you both ain't sober so he didn't do it?" Miko asks, looking puzzled to understand my short story.

"Well, yeah." I agree with his statement.

"Men have nothing but the audacity" Jade spoke, like she is speaking facts.

But, like, she is speaking facts.

"And then" I continue, after blowing out the excess from the cigarette, "I am going insane with this I hate you then I tolerate you thing" I exhale angrily, "I might consider sending his ass to an asylum where he can be protected too" I mumble, which made everyone chuckle.

"You know, boss is a boss after all" Naveen said referring to that the owner wants to protect Harry.

"I know" I throw my head back, whining about this saddening fact. "At least I don't have to bear with Ed's ugly face, Harry's a step better than him—" as I was grumbling, I suddenly stopped.

"Don't disappoint Harry, unless he ain't gonna fuck you tonight!" Echoes through my head. How the fuck he knows about him? About being with me at the moment?

"What happened?" Jade asked while she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Flashbacks?" Naveen joked that made Miko laugh.

"No, no" I reply "it's just... does Ed know about Harry and the situation we're in?"

"What? No." Miko furrowed his brows in confusion, everyone had the same reaction.

"Because I remember him saying I better win that race, cuz' Harry ain't gonna fuck me if not" I tell them what happened between us at the start line.

"No fucking way" Leo gasped and leaned closer while he dropped the bag of Doritos out of his hands. "That prick! I hope he stabs his goddamn toe into a chair" he murmurs while grabbing the bottle of whiskey and took a sip out of it "motherfucker should've stayed in his dad's balls."