Chapter 18

February 11, 2018

Eleanor p.o.v

It was the day of Yuzuru, Shoma, Javier, and (Y/n) team event. The real event starts on the 13-22. The 24th will be the exhibition gala. I decided to see what free skate will be about since I can't ask my dear cousin. I was walking to find a seat since it's a free day for me. I manage to get first place for the 500m. After this, 2 days after is going to be another one, and hoping I could be ready. I found a seat to sit and sat down and notice someone next to me. His disguise is a bit off and to be honest if I'm guessing right, he looks similar to my uncle, (y/n)'s father. "Hello, sir. How are you doing this evening?" I started the conversation to see who he is really. "Hello, doing great and get to see the full event, how about you? A visitor to see the full Olympics?" He asked and the feeling around him could tell he's being cautious. "No, I'm an athlete actually, just here to see to support my cousin and my friends," I said and he nodded in understanding and looking at the skaters. "They must be lucky to have someone supporting them. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm William. It's a pleasure to meet you," he smiled genuinely. I smiled but, not my normal smiled and thought to myself, it can't him. It has- no Eleanor, you can't jump to a conclusion. It's risking to ask him but, it's the only way to call him out. I shook my head without him noticing and replied to him, "My name is Eleanor, pleasure as well. I have to ask you something if you don't mind me asking," I said calmly. He nodded and I continue, "I'm sorry if I'm being direct but, are you here because of (Y/n) (L/n)?" I asked and he was surprised and calmly took a deep breath and calmly said, "Yes, I'm guessing you know why I'm here?" He asked and I shook my head of m=not knowing what he's talking about. I sat comfortably to listen to what he had to say.

A few minutes later...

It was complicated the way he says it. "So, your telling me that you know me because of my mother and also the reason why you're here is your daughter since the information I gave to you was valuable?" I asked to understand it better or clearly. He nodded and I asked, "How did you know my parents may  I ask?" While waiting for his response he said looking during the event was happened stating, "Because my father and (y/n)'s Granny had an affair and that's when my half-sister was born. Luckily it was when I was 4 and my wife was around 3 when the affair happened. We both accepted her as our family, mostly my wife was caring towards her. we didn't actually meet since I lived in Britain and my wife was living in New York. You could say we both cared your mother," I was shocked and he laughed and continue, "I know you're really shocked and know that you and (y/n) are half cousins because your Uncle told you but, let me advise you something," he seriously and could tell this could be worth to take the advice. "Even you not from the royal family and grew with it, you should always follow what you want to do now and in the future," I nodded and smirk saying, "Let me guess, you try to follow your own advice but didn't work, did it?" He jumped and said, "Yeah, but it's was during that time where I couldn't skate anymore," We laughed and watch the performance my cousin was doing. "I'm proud of my daughter and where is now, what about you?" I kept looking at her jumps and her skating and said, "She's stubborn but, won't give up for what she has a passion for," when I said it, she was done, we applaud loudly. "Are you going to stay until the games end?" I ask my uncle and nodded. "Yep, since I'm for sure and I'm sure (y/n) will be happy to see me again. Oh, the information you got me, I'm close to it," I sit up and he said it quietly, "From my research, this person knows (Y/n) well and I could tell that she knows that she's doing figure skating as her career," I nodded and whispered, "So it has to be someone who went to school with (y/n) or has a lot of information about her, right?" He nodded and I stood up and said, "I have to go since my (Y/n) will expecting me. You have my number. Also, contact me if you find anything suspicious, keep on the lookout," he nodded and I walked out and went to the stairs to think what information I had gotten. It's like they know what to blackmail, mostly, for her career she cares and loves about. I took myself from my thoughts and ran to where me and (y/n) will be waiting.