~nineteen~

Maya's POV

It's been 4 days since I got back from the hospital and was living with the boys. Life has honestly been great. Today was Sunday and the last day before the guys had to go back to work Monday. Luke and Ash said that I could stay home with them as long as they gave me weekly checkups which I was more than happy with. I woke up this morning and got dressed before heading into the kitchen to see the boys.

" good morning," I said walking in the room I heard some good mornings back before Ash handed me some oatmeal. He seemed to make most of the food in the house.

" what do you want to do on our last day off?" Michael asked me

" Can we have a pool day?" I asked excitedly. I've always loved swimming but me and mom never had a pool. It was now my favorite thing about the house we lived in now.

" I don't see why not as long as you are careful," Luke said in his doctor's voice making me roll my eyes. I ate my oatmeal quickly putting the dish in the sink and changing into my bathing suit. I walked outside alone I figured they were still changing so I put my towel on the chair before feeling to hands grab me and throw me into the pool before jumping themselves. I reached the surface to see the others jumping into the pool too. I punched Calum lightly for throwing me in which soon turned into a water fight which I was definitely losing. It calmed down a bit for me to walk into the diving board and jump right next to Michael splashing him right in the face. The backyard was soon filled with laughs and screams.

A few hours later.

We layed on the lounge chairs dripping with water and exhausted from our day of swimming. Ashton was starting a fire in the fire pit for when the sun went down so we could make smores and hang out more. I took advantage of the quietness and closed my eyes as my body rested on the chair. It didn't take long for something to wake me up from my much desired nap. This time it was Calum spraying freezing cold sunscreen on my back as he lectured me with a lesson on the effects of the sun of your skin.

" that's cold" I spoke

" sorry don't wanna get burned do you?" making me groan knowing he was right. We layed and talked for a bit as we waited for Luke and Ashton to be done with whatever dinner they were making. It was getting darker and colder outside so I threw on a sweatshirt over my swiming bottoms. We sat by the fire eating burgers and fries classic pool day food.

" Thank you I had a lot of fun today" I spoke to them in between bites

" I say we have days like this every week in the future" Michael spoke making us all agree.

" Can we do this tomorrow?" I asked half joking

" as much as I wish we could you have school and we have to work" Luke said sadly making all of us groan not wanting to get back to the things that lie to us tomorrow

" Maya we haven't talked about this before but would you want to go to in person school because we could manage that" Ash questioned me If he asked me that 2 months ago I wouldn't have even hesitated to say yes but now I had everything I needed and more, If I stayed online I could spend more time with them and that was fine with me.

" Maya?" Ash questioned laughing catching me out of my daze

" no I like were I am now I can spend more time with you guys" I told them making them smile like proud dads

" please stop smiling like that it's kinda cringy" I said bursting out laughing making them laugh with me. We enjoyed the rest of the night making smores, laughing a lot and getting lots of bug bites in the process. We cleaned everything up and went back inside dropping to the couch. I got comfortable laying on the couch as Luke got up going into the kitchen to get my meds and the vitamin thingy for my tube. Only he came back with a lot more stuff than that scaring me. Ash stood up to help him. He handed me the pills and water which I took before asking

" what's all that for"

" its disinfectant we need to clean it since you went swimming today" Luke told me

" is it going to hurt" I asked scared

" It won't hurt bad but it will sting a bit" Ash told me Calum came towards us letting me turn into him putting my head into his chest. I heard bottles being opened and a cold liquid being poured onto my stomach I hissed out in pain and Michael grabbed my hand.

" all done pretty girl" Luke said as he took off his gloves and put away his stuff. I sat up and pulled the blanket back over me.

" alright it's late and we all have work, school tomorrow so let's get some rest" Ash said taking my blanket off me and carrying me over his shoulder. I screamed in surprise

" all the blood is rushing to my head" I said laughing as feeling my face get hot Ash laughed and let me down to go get ready for bed. I took a shower getting rid of all the chemicals from the pool, and brushed my hair and teeth. I got in bed and thought about the day I had, it was definitely a good one filled with laughs. I couldn't wait for all the new memories I would make with them.