Chapter XXXI

(Please read the Author's Note ❤️)
...................................................................
David's POV
"How... Why Gregory?! No... No it's not possible!" I said to myself
I went to have lunch, and I couldn't eat something. I went back to my room... And I started to cry... Yeah, I'm a man but I love her so much...
Then someone knocked on my door.
"Yeah?"
"It's Thiago, man!"
I opened the door.
"Man, what happened?! Why are you crying ?"
"I fucked up everything!" I said hugging Thiago
"Tell me!"
"Do you remember, the night that we won against St-Etienne and we went to a club?"
"Yeah?"
"After that, I was so tired that I came back here alone... And when I went to take a shower, Sophia came in the shower, I was drunk and I didn't say no to her, so she started, you know what..."
"Man, you two are totally fucked up..."
"I know... And after Sophia came and saw us, I tried to talk to her but now she is with Gregory." I said crying
"Man, I don't know what to say..."
"Don't say anything, it's all my fault"
"Not only yours, but Sophia's too. We must kick her out of this hotel man!"
"Yeah, can you tell Laurent please?"
"Sure man!"
And he closed the door behind him.

Lila's POV
I went down to have a lunch and I sat next to Zlatan.
"Hey, you look a bit sad Lila"
"No, I'm fine, don't worry" I said smiling at him
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, don't worry" I kissed him on the cheek "thank you"
"For what?" He said smiling
"Worrying for me"
"It's normal Lila!"
I hugged him and he started to telling jokes and it makes me laugh.
David came down but I didn't care about him.
"After lunch, you can rest, the training will restart at 16:00 today."
"Okay" said everyone
"Lila, do you want to play fifa with us ?" Said Lucas
"Yeah sure!"
We went to his room and started to play, it was so fun... But everything that makes me happy, I end up thinking about David.
"Guys, I'm a bit tired, I think, I'll go back to my room..."
"Okay Lila, have a good nap" said Marquinhos
"Thank you!" I waved my hand and went back to my room and 10 minutes after someone knocked on my door.
"Yeah?"
"It's Thiago!"
"Man, I'm going to sleep a little bit, what do you want?"
"Just open the door, Lila, please!"
"I'll not open if you'll talk about Mr. Asshole and Mrs. Bitch"
"I'll not..." I opened the door "... But a little bit of Mr. Asshole." He said coming to my room.
"Man, please just don't talk about him... Just please" I said discouraged
"I must Lila! Your relationship with him will be broke forever if you don't do something!"
"What relationship are you talking about?! It's broken and for days now! And you say that, I must do something?! Really Thiago?! I don't even know how many second chances I gave him! But that, was the last one I gave him."
"Give him another, just one chance Lila... He is broken, he's crying, I've never saw him like this before!"
"And YOU think I'M NOT BROKEN ?! MAN, I SAW MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND WITH HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND IN THE SHOWER AND SHE WAS SUCKING HIS YOU KNOW WHAT! I FUCKING CRIED FOR DAYS, THIAGO!" I shouted and some tears fell on my cheeks.
"I know Lila..."
"No, you don't! You ask me to give him a second chance, how can I even react "normally" with this in my mind?"
"Lila... Can I ask you one question?"
"Come on, ask me!" I said angrily
"I know that you and Gregory..." He said quietly
"What Gregory? For now, he is just a friend! HE is ALWAYS there for me, and I didn't see it!"
"Yeah but, remember who was involved with Sophia, that you guys break up!" He said loudly
I was thinking that he is totally true... I kept my head in my hands, sitting on the bed, thinking of what he said... And more tears fell on my face.
"I'll just leave now..."
"No! Please, don't!" I said grabbing his wrist
"Lila, David was drunk, Sophia was always there to make you sad and Gregory was involved, just don't give Sophia and Gregory what they wanted! I know that you're still in love with David... That's why you must give him another chance. You are still in love with him, aren't you?"
"I am" and I cried and Thiago sat next to me caressing my back "Can you tell that my party will not be tonight, please?"
"Don't worry, I'll tell... Now, go to see David..." He said taking my face between his hand and starring at my eyes.
"Okay..."

...........................................................................
Author's note
Hello everybody!! ❤️ I'm sorry for this chapter, it's short and the update took so long. I have sooo many tests and homework! (I hate the teachers aaaaaaah) Sometimes, I don't even sleep the night because we have like, 4 tests the other day. I'm like "Come on guys, you are fucking joking right now?! You, teachers are aaaaaahh ?!*$?@!! You can't even organise between you ,like which day we have 2 tests, don't put more things to do! You can put your fucking test another day where nobody put one!" No they just can't... It's like they haven't been teenager!
Whatever, hope you liked this little chapter 😊 I don't know when I can update the next chapter... So please be patient, I'll not let you down ❤️
Please comment, vote and enjoy the story 😘❤️
(Hope you'll understand my position right now with school... And that first it's school and the rest is after❤️)
Love you everyone !! ❤️