Chapter XV

Lila's POV

It was lunch time, my eyes were red and puffy but I need to eat and drink... Yeah drink... I changed my clothes and went down to have lunch. I put my sunglasses before entering in the room. "Come on Lila, you can do it, smile."

Everyone was looking at me, but I didn't care, I took my plate of food and of course a bottle of red wine and went on the balcony, it was still raining. I started eating and drinking a bit but I couldn't drink all of it because I must work after. I listened to music while I was eating, "Waiting Games" by BANKS. All of the memories came back, how David kissed me, hug me, say "I love you" to me... I felt tears running down my face and I felt a hand on my shoulder too.

"Hey Lila..." Said Gregory

"Hey Gregory" I said smiling

"Are you crying?"

"No, no, I have allergies..."

"Of what?"

"Nothing..." I said smiling

I looked behind me and I saw David looking at me with an angry face.

"I'm going inside" I stood up

"Lila" he said grabbing my hand "I'm here for you..." He said kissing my cheek

"Thank you" I said caressing his cheek

I went inside with my stuff.

"Hey Lila, come sit with us!" Said Thiago M

I looked over him, all the team was sitting there. I walked and I sat next to him. Just in front of me was David, I just didn't want to let him make me weak.

"Hii!" I said happily

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" He said laughing

"I have allergies, my eyes are red and puffy" I said smiling

"Oh okay, soo how are you?"

I looked David. "I'm fine, I've never been so happy."

"That's great!" Said Thiago "We are going to see a movie after lunch, do you wanna come?"

"Yeah sure !" I said smiling "What movie are we gonna see ?"

"Um I don't know, you can choose"

"Fast & Furious 5!"

"Yeah cool !" Said everyone

David was still looking at me. I stood up. "I'm going to my room, text me when the movie will start."

I walked to the elevator and went to my room. "Come on Lila, he was only your first boyfriend..." I cried under my sheets. I thought he loved me... "Lila don't forget that you were only one week with him" that's true. I stood up and went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. I washed my face and put a bit of make up. I put my shorts and a large t-shirt with my vans. And I lay on my bed checking my emails. I receive one from Jill.

From Jill:

Hey Mister Potato,

I miss you so much! How are you? How is Paris ? It's been only one week but I miss you!!

How is YOUR David Luiz ? :D

Come on tell meeee !!!

Love youu,

Mister Tomato

To Jill:

Hey Mister Carrot,

I miss you too so much!! I'm okay. Paris is so beautiful, I'm sure you'll like it !!

It's complicated with David :)

Love youu too !

Mister Mushroom

I just put a smile so she will not worry... I miss her so much...

My phone vibrated.

From Thiago M:

Come on, we are in my room!! :D

To Thiago M:

I'm coming ! :D

I look at myself one more time.

"I can do this!" And I left my room to go to Thiago's. I knocked.

"Hey Lila!!" He shouted and he hugged me

"Hey guys!" I entered and everyone, not everyone but some were there. David, Thiago S. ,Lucas, Marquinhos, Serge and Gregory. I went on the bed and pushed a bit Lucas and I sat next to him and Serge.

The movie started and I totally forgot that it was in Rio, and it remind me of David who just sitting next to Serge. I stopped thinking about him because I received a popcorn on my face.

"Who did that ?!" I whispered

"Sshhh Lila!!" Everyone said

We watched the movie and it was soo cool! I turned my head and I saw David watching me. I acted like he didn't look at me. We were sitting there on the bed eating the rest of the popcorn.

"Tell us more about you Lila!" Said Serge

"What do you want to know ?" I smiled

"I don't know, who was your first boyfriend?" He smiled and I was ashamed.

I can't tell him that David was my first boyfriend, he is just sitting next to him.

"Who cares ?" I said laughing

"I care." Said David

I looked at him, I want to kiss him... I just want to kiss him... But I looked down.

"Okay! We must go to training !" Said Thiago M

Everyone left and I was on the bed with David.

"You come Lila?" Said Gregory

"Yeah... I'm coming... You can already go." I smiled sadly at him and he closed the door.

I stood up and David too, he was just in front of me. He looked at me straight in my eyes. He approached.

"Lila, please give me another chance." He said quietly

I looked down.

"I just can't..." I said whispering and a tear ran on my face "I... I just have the picture in my head..."

"Lila, I told you, I love you and I always will. Sophia is crazy! You remember, we had to go on a date why should I kiss her?!" He said shouting a bit

"Can I kiss you?" I said shyly and whispering it

"Wh-what?"

I looked at him.

"C-Can I kiss you?"

"Y-yeah." He said smiling a bit

I approached him and I kissed him gently. I went back and I looked down but I had a little smile on my face.

"I love you Lila!" He said putting his hands on my cheeks.

.........................................................

Author's note

Hey! :D I did it, I finally wrote it ! How did you find this chapter? Is it too fast? Tell me, I can change a bit, if the majority think is too fast.

But I hope you liked it :3

Tell me your opinion about the story or an advice, maybe? Or just tell me how are you today! :) <3 (comment it makes me happy :3 )

Thank you for your votes, comment and of course for the views 2.5k is AMAZING !!!!! :D <3 <3