Chapter V

•Lila's POV

Today, J-1 before the flight for Paris, David is coming to give me some informations and give me my ticket for the flight. Someone knocked... It's him. I opened the door, he definitely looks f!@*#! handsome!

"Hey, come on in!" I said, let him in.

"Hi, thank you" he entered. "Wow, your apartment is beautiful and spacious !" He said looking all around.

"Thanks?" I said shyly. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah sure, um do you have orange juice?"

"Yes, I have. Sit down, I'll bring it immediately." I said smiling at him

I was preparing the juice and some cake while he was speaking to me. His accent is just so.. Omg. I came back to the living and gave him his orange juice.

"Thank you sweetheart!" He said taking a sip from it and eating a little piece of cake. "Mmm delicious!" He said looking at me with big eyes

"Thanks" I said laughing shyly "Soo, what informations I must know?"

"Oh yeah, um here is your planning but in short, the morning, we have breakfast after we have training, some of us will go in the sport room and some other on the field. After we have lunch, we have a bit rest and after, we have training and after that, we can do whatever we want, we have dinner and we go to bed."

"Wow okay. And where I'll be while you're training ?"

"You can watch us, some players will come to you because they have a problem and you can help them in the room for physiotherapists or in the sport room if they need to do some exercises. It's a hard job, you must work whenever a player have pain."

"That's okay" i said smiling at him

"Here is your ticket for tomorrow, I'm picking you up at 15:00" He said while eating another piece of cake "the flight is at 17:00"

"Okay, I must took some special things with me?"

"It's 3 months in a hotel, you must take enough clothes, we will give you too some shirts, shorts, pants, jackets with the PSG logo haha. Take some beautiful dresses because sometimes we have parties, we are going out. You must take all you medicine, all the bathroom stuff, sport shoes and others. And that's it I think the most important but take whatever you want." He said smiling at me

"I'll prepare that. Other informations?"

"No, that's it I think. I'll go now, I must finish my suitcase too." He said laughing

"Okay, thank you for the informations!" I took him in front of the door "Oh, do you want some home made cake to take with you?"

"Can I?" He said blushing, I ran in the kitchen to put some cake in a plate and gave it to him. "Thank you sweetheart, it's so delicious!"

"Thank you, I'm happy you liked it, see you tomorrow!" We kissed each other on the cheek.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!"

"Bye..." I said closing the door

He is so cute. He has a girlfriend Lila, he has a girlfriend Lila, don't fall in love. No, I'm not...

Back to my room, I prepared the last stuff to take with me. I have obviously 2 suitcases, I'm a girl. Beautiful dresses, sport clothes and other clothes, check. Shoes, check. Medicine and bathroom stuff, check. Make up, check. Agenda, music, mac, flight ticket, and other stuff check. I'm ready!

Someone knocked...

I oped the door and it was Jill with two pizzas, she knows me too well.

"JILL!! PIZZAS!!"

"Heyy! For the last night together in London for 3 months, I thought about Pizzas night." She said with sad voice

"Aw Jill, don't be sad! You'll come to Paris to see me ! We'll have many other pizzas night!" I hugged her "Come in!"

She entered and she sat on the couch. I gave her a drink and I sat next to her. We talked all night about everything, her and Joe, David, Paris, travelling. She left, it was 23:30 But before she left I gave her a little present, a ticket for Paris. She'll come in one month so, in mid-july. She was so happy, she jumped everywhere. We hugged and she left. Now, I'm going to sleep because tomorrow is the big day. Oh a message from... David.

..............................................................

•Author's note

What did David's message say?

What does David think about Lila?

In the next chapter !!

Hope you liked it :) tell me through the comment if you liked it :) ... Or not :o

I'm trying to not speed the love story between Lila and David, but don't worry, it's coming ;)