Chapter XXIV

Lila's POV

I heard a knock...

"Who is it?"

"It's me..."

"...." I didn't answer

"Can you open the door please?" He said with the most cutest voice

"I can't..."

"Why? Please Lila..." Said David

I tried to stood up. I was trembling and I unlocked the door and directly David opened the door and closed it. He was standing in front of me, he was looking at me. I was standing there weakly with my pyjamas on.

"I-I'll go back in bed..." I said going in the bed.

"Lila, I'm sorry about yesterday." Said David, still standing up.

"Come here..." I said making him laying next to me

"It's okay, I'm sorry too. This situation makes me crazy." I said caressing his cheek. "I want to kiss you, but I can't..."

"Why?" He said approaching his face

"I'm sick and I don't want you to be sick for tomorrow"

"I don't care, I love you Lila" he said

I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"I want to be always like this, I don't like it when we are fighting" he said kissing my neck.

"Me too but... No nothing..." I said
"I know, I know..." He said "Are you hungry? Because I'm starving!" He said laughing.
"I'm not hungry but you, you can go to eat with the others !" I said laughing
"I want to eat with you, I'll take the food here, I'm coming." He said kissing my forehead.
He went out and I was looking at the ceiling happily. "You must not be stubborn Lila, Sophia can't broke us" I said in my head. I went to the bathroom slowly and I did all my bathroom stuff and I went back in the bed. David came with plenty of food.
"What is all this stuff?" I said laughing hard
"I'm hungryyy!" He said "we must eat so I brought plenty of food!" He said with a big smile.
He served me a plate with food, I wasn't hungry but the fact that we eat together made me hungry. We were looking the tv and by chance, fast&furious 6 was playing!
"Oh my GOOOOD!!! Come on put more volume Luiz!!!"
He was laughing and after I finished my plate I put it away and I put my head on his shoulder.
After the movie he fell asleep, I laid him and put the sheets on him, he was so cute. I laid next to him and I started listening to music...
It was 14:30, David must go back to training.
"David, you must go back to training." I whispered in his ear, he moved and approached me and put his head in the crook of my neck. I felt chills... "Come on you must wake up" I said playing with his hair. "Mmh" he answered and moving like a worm "Mister Luiz, you must wake up." I said and after I felt plenty of kisses on my neck. I started laughing.
"I want to stay with you!"
"You can't... You must train to win tomorrow's game!" I said kissing his cheek
He stood up and put his shoes. I smiled at him.
"I'll come when I finish my training!" He said kissing my forehead
"I'm waiting for you!" I said smiling
He went out... I love him so much...
After few hours, without knocking, David came in my room angrily.
"Yes you can enter David!"
"I want to punch him!"
"What happened?!" I asked and he threw my lantern on the floor
"WOW, CALM DOWN, DAVID!" I stood up approaching him
"I'm going to punch him again!!!" He said going to the door but I stopped him.
"Hey, hey, calm down, David! And tell me what happened!" I said taking his face in my hands "what happened?"
"This shit insulted you... I can't stand it, this piece of shit will regret!! I punched him and that's why I'm here, the training haven't finished yet..."
"What did he say?" I asked
"No nothing..."
"Tell me David."
"I don't want..."
"Please David, tell me" I said caressing his cheek
"I didn't do it on purpose, I tackled him and he fell like a piece of shit, then Laurent called me and Gregory said "I'm going to see your fucking whore" I couldn't control myself, the punch hit him right in the face!"
"Calm down, he will have another punch from me!" I said laughing "Come on, don't take it seriously, he is just jealous that you have a FABULOUS girlfriend" I took a pose and we laughed
"I have the best girlfriend in the world!" I kissed him on the cheek "Lila, I really want to kiss you, not on your cheek"
"I'm sick David, tomorrow you must be in shape to play and to win the game!" He looked at me and he kissed me on the lips.
"David!!"
"I love you too much, I can't resist" he said laughingly
"I don't want you to be sick and you, you kiss me! Bravo David!" I said first serious but then I laughed.
"What are we going to do now?" He said
"Don't know..." I said "Do you want to play Fifa 2015?!" I said happily
"Wait... How did you get the playstation?" He laughed
"I asked Thiago to lend his" i said shyly
"Okay" and he laughed
We started the game and I was winning 2-1, I'm such a badass. The game ended and it was 2-2.
"I want a revenge!" I said
"Sure Madame!" He said laughingly
And we restarted a game but we heard a knock on the door, David opened and there was Laurent, Thiago S, Marcelo and Jérôme (physiotherapists).
"Hey Lila!" Said everyone
"Hey!"
"Are you feeling better?" Said Laurent
"Yeah... I'm still sick but I'm feeling better than yesterday"
"That's good news! Umm... Can we borrow you David, Lila?"
"Yeah sure!" I said laughingly
"Can you come David?" Said Laurent
"What's the matter?" Said David
"Can you come outside please?"
"No, tell me here, what's the matter?" Said David
It was an awkward moment but finally I stood up.
"David, I'll go to your room, so you can speak" and I told him without sound "Please, be nice, it's okay!"
"No Lila, you stay!" Said David
I was in shock, I didn't know what to do... So I sat on a chair...
"What do you want to tell me Laurent?"
"Okay. What was your behaviour at the training?!"
"He needed it!"
"What for?!"
"Because of HIS behaviour!"
"Yeah, but now, his nose is broken!"
"What do you want me to do?"
"Say sorry and make peace!"
"No way, after what happened?! No way!"
"If you don't, you'll not play tomorrow's game..."
"What ?!" Said David and I
"This is fucking childish!" Said David
"David, please do it, I want you to play!"
"Okay..."
"Come with us!" Said Laurent happily
David looked at me and went with them but Thiago stayed with me.
"Hey you!" Said Thiago
"Hey big boy!"
"Are you feeling better"
"Yeah l'm getting better"
"You know what happened between Gregory and David right?"
"Yeah, he told me"
"After that, Sophia came and started hitting David but he didn't hit her back. If I was at his place, I would punch her back!" He said laughingly
"He didn't told me that..."
"Yeah, he don't want to fight with you... He loves you too much!"
"No, I'm not gonna fight with him, I'm gonna fight with this bitch, whi by the way, we don't know what she's doing here!" We laughed
"What happened to Gregory?"
"You know everyone heard what he said, obviously not Laurent neither the staff. We understand David's reaction."
"Laurent knows the truth?"
"We can't tell him..."
"Why not?"
"We are not children anymore, Gregory is responsible and if he was a real man, he'll tell Laurent what really happened"
"Yeah... You're right"
"Can I play with you until David comes back?"
"Yeah sure!"
We started playing, we finished a game then a second.
"Where is David?"
"I don't know..."
"It's been a long time now, I'm worried"
I went to the bathroom and changed my pyjamas to the training clothes, I put my nike on and me and Thiago went in the hall.
"Laurent, where is David?"
"We don't know."
"Comment ça, tu ne sais pas?!" I said
(How, you don't know?!)
"Il est parti de l'hotel..."
(He went out from the hotel)
"What happened?!" Said Thiago
"They shook hand and Gregory smiled than David told me "ask him what really happened now that we made peace!" And then he disappeared"
"What did Gregory tell you?"
"Nothing..."
"I'm gonna find David, you go to speak with this piece of shit" I said to Thiago.
I started to run in the city then i had an idea... I called the taxi driver.
"Allo?" Said the taxi driver
"Allo? Monsieur, c'est Lila, la fille qui est toujours bourré, j'ai besoin de votre aide!"
(Hello? Mister, it's Lila, the girl who is always drunk, I need your help!")
"J'arrive, où êtes vous?"
(I'm coming, where are you?)
I told him the street and he came immediately.
"Mon copain est parti de l'hotel, je veux le retrouver..."
(My boyfriend left the hotel, I want to find him...)
"Vous avez de la chance, il m'a téléphoné pour que je l'ammene au jardin du Louvre"
(You are lucky, he called me to drive him to the garden of the Louvre)
"Vous pouvez m'y conduire s'il vous plait? D'abord, passer au supermarché?"
(Can you drive me there please? But first, I want to pass from the supermarket.)
"Oui, madame!"
(Yes, Madame!)
He drove me to the supermarket.
"Vous voulez quelque chose?"
(Do you want something?)
"Vous pouvez me prendre un coca s'il vous plait?"
(Can you take me a coke please?)
"Oui avec plaisir! Avec toute votre aide"
(Yes, with pleasure! With every help you gave me)
I went to the supermarket I took one bottle of coke with a potato chips for the taxi driver and I took a box of magnums (Classic, obviously) and 2 bottles of water. I paid and went back to the taxi.
"Tenez, pour vous!"
(Here, for you!)
"Oh merci beaucoup, Madame!"
(Oh thank you so much, Madame!)
"Merci à vous, Monsieur!"
(Thank you to you, Mister!)
"Vous pouvez m'appelez Paul"
(You can call me Paul)
"Okay et moi, Lila" I said laughing
(Okay, and me, Lila)
"En route pour le Louvre"
(Let's go to the Louvre)
He drove me, I paid him and I walked through the garden and I saw a man sitting on the border of the little fountain.
"David!"
He turned his head
"Lila? What are doing here?"
I hugged him hardly.
"Why did you go away?!" I said and a tear left my eye "I was waiting for you to play Fifa!" I said laughing "I was worried as fuck!"
He hugged me and kissed my head.
"I'm sorry, I just needed fresh air... Don't cry sweetheart"
"I brought ice cream and water. It makes me feel better when I'm sad or angry, so I thought it could help you too" I said smiling and wiping my tears
"Aw... Thank you Lila!" He said kissing me
We sat there and I opened the box of magnums and I gave him one and I took one and we started eating, it was so delicious! We talked, we laughed, we kissed... Hope he'll not be sick. We walked trough the park, the road and we finally arrived in front of the hotel.
"Don't get angry, if you are happy and smiling, you'll make him angry and sad!"
"I love you so much Lila!" Said David
And we kissed one more time before going back to the hotel. It was 23:40, we went back to my room but someone was on the bed... Thiago was sleeping in my bed. I started laughing and David too"
"What are you doing here?!" I said
"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, I was playing plantation and I fell asleep."
"It's okay, go to your bed now" I said laughing
"Goodnight bro" said David
And Thiago left the room and David and I prepared ourselves to go to bed... Teeth? ok. Face? ok. Toilet? Ok. Time to go to bed! I laid and David joined me.
"Goodnight sweetheart." He said kissing me
"Goodnight honey" I said kissing him
And we fell asleep...
...........................................................................
Author's note
Hey! I'm really sorry for the time I took to write this chapter.
Hope you liked it ☺️
In the next chapter, the game between St-Etienne and PSG...
Tell me your opinion :3 thank you for your support, votes, views!! ❤️