Chapter XXXII

(Please read Author's note❤️)
Lila's POV
Thiago left my room... I was there, sitting on my bed, crying. I didn't know what to think or what to do. I just sat there. I stood up and I went to David's door room. I didn't know what to say or to do but I knocked.
"Who is it?" He said with a sad voice
"It's me" and I heard that he came quickly to the door.
He opened it and I saw David with red watery eyes and sad.
"Hi" I said
"Hi..." He responded
"Can I come in?"
"Sure"
I went in and it was a bit awkward... I was angry and sad but I wanted to hug him and kiss him at the same time.
"Lila..."
"Please don't say anything... I'm trying to forget the image of you with her..."
"I'm so sorry." And he started crying sitting on his bed with his face in his hands.
I sat in front of him, on the floor.
"It'll be very difficult... Very very difficult to forget what happened but... I don't want to lose you because of her. I gave you many chances, you broke them many times but I want to let you one more time David, I hope you'll take care." I said taking his hands off of his face.
"Thank you Lila" still crying.
"Stop crying, let's move on together" I said approaching from his face.
I kissed him like we didn't see each other for thousand years.
"Come on, lay down with me"
We were laying down on the bed looking at each other, he still had red puffy eyes... He was so cute.
"I love you Lila! So much!" He said
"I love you too David." And I kissed him.
"Why did you take my credit cards by the way?" He said laughing
"Shiiit I forgot!" I said in my head "I went shopping because I was angry at you... Sorry for spending your money..." I said hiding behind the pillow
"It's fine, I understand." He said kissing my cheek "If you show me what did you buy, I'll forget that you paid more than 10000€ " he said laughing
"Okay okay, come on!" I said taking his hand and going to my room.
I showed him all my clothes and shoes, of course my make up too but I showed him finally the dress I liked the most. A white Valentino dress.
"Woah..."
"How do you find it?" I asked him
"You look so beautiful." he said standing up from the bed.
"Thank you" I said blushing
"I missed that..." He said approaching me
"What?" I asked him
"When you blush..." He said and he started kissing my neck
"David, I didn't finish showing you my clothes"
"I don't care of the things that you bought, I only care about you!" He said continuing kissing me.
"But I'm sure you'll like it"
"You look so beautiful in that dress, you don't need to change!" And he looked at me straight in my eyes
"Okay..." I unzipped my dress and it fell on the floor. I was wearing my new underwear. He didn't expect that, I think.
"It's alright if you don't want to see me with these new underwear, I'll wear back my pyjamas" I said taking the short and the t-shirt. But David to them and throw them away.
"Oh, you want me to wear back on the dress, you liked it" I said laughing
And he took the dress and throw it on the bed nicely and he took me in his arms and started kissing me.
"You look so hot in your new underwear" he said kissing my neck
"Take off your clothes, you're cheating, I'm the only one in underwear!" I said laughing quietly
He laid me nicely on the bed and he took off his clothes. He was now in his Calvin Klein's boxer.
"Mmm... Calvin Klein" I said touching his abs.
"Just for you..." He said kissing my body.
"I'm a bit hot now..." And I took off my bra.
"Mmm... Yeah it's a bit hot" he said kissing my body and he stopped it to my pantie.
"Yours first..." I said to him
"Nope, ladies first" he said taking off my pantie and kissing my hip. "I like your new underwear Lila"
I started kissing him but he was so strong I was underneath him. He kissed me, he took off his boxer and few minutes later we did it... It was romantic and he was just so careful. We laid back and we stare at each other. I kissed him hard and I smiled at him.
We laid there and we saw the clock that showed us 15:45. Time to prepare ourselves. I stood up and put my clothes on and David did too.
"Come on Lila, we're going!"
"Yep!" I said kissing him
We went back on the pitch. David training and me on the bench.
I was thinking... It was a bit fast and I still can't forget what happened but I must move on... I love him, so much...
He look happy... I hope he'll not blow away the chance I gave him.

...........................................................................
Author's note
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the time I didn't update and write... It's just that first, there's a lot going on in my school and also... I didn't have inspiration and I felt sad about the story, I mean, do you like it ? I'm trying to write but sometimes, it's just I'm not interested in the story because I don't have time like before to write long chapter or inspiration to write something beautiful that you'll like it.
Please, I need your help! Tell me if you like this story and you would like me to continue it or to stop it. If many people tell me to continue, I'll write more chapter and try to put more time in this story. If some of you tell me to stop it, I'll write few chapters but end the story.
Thank you for the views, it's amazing!! ❤️❤️ hope you understand me.
Please comment, I need your help!
Kisses ! ❤️❤️