Chapter VI

• David's POV

I finally finished to prepare my suitcases. I'm watching the plate with Lila's cake... I can't resist it. So good. I texted her:

To Lila: Hey , I finished to pack my stuff and I'm eating you cake... So yummy, thanks sweetheart! See you tomorrow, I'm really happy you'll come with me! :)

From Lila: Aw you're cute, I'm happy too to come with you too! :) and I'm happy, you liked the cake, I'll make you some if I can cook in Paris ;)

To Lila: You're the one who is cute! Hope they let you prepare your delicious cake!

From Lila: Hihi, I hope too :)

To Lila: i let you sleep now ;) Goodnight sweetheart!

From Lila: Goodnight David! :3

She's so cute and so kind. I'm not gonna lie, she's sexy. I'm going to bed,tomorrow is the big day.

.

Next morning

.

Oh my god, I'm late!! It's 11 o'clock! Running to the bathroom, I must prepare myself but first, a hot shower...

• Lila's POV

Natural make up, done. What am I going to wear ? Oh yeah, my vans t-shirt, my short and my flatforms. Great, I'm ready ! I hope David will like the cake I made for him this morning. Now, I must wait until he comes to pick me up. I'm so stressed to work with all of them.

From David: Hey sweetheart, are you ready? If you are, I can come to pick you up earlier and we can go to drink something before the flight :)

I love when he calls me "sweetheart", it's so cute! His voice is always in my head. Don't fall in love with him Lila...

To David: Hey David! Yes, I'm ready, you can come pick me up now :)

From David: Okay, I'm coming :)

He's coming... Do I have everything ?

Suitcase, bag, passport, ticket... I think I have everything. Oh, the cake... In the aluminium. Okay, I'm ready. *ding* He's here!

"Hey, ready to go ?" Said David with a big smile

"Hi, yes!" I took my suitcases, bag and closed the door. David helped me with my suitcases, such a gentleman. We sat in his beautiful car.

"So, I thought we can already go to the airport and to do the check in and after go to drink something."

"Yeah, I'm in!" He looked at me smiling and I smiled him back shyly.

He put the radio on and Rita Ora's song was playing "I Will Never Let You Down". I started to sing loudly, he was watching me but I loved this song, I can't resist to sing it. Jill and I have a choreography on it.

"Come on sing with me!"

"I don't know the lyrics" he said laughing.

"That's okay, come on! Oh oh oh, I will never let you down, let me take you when you never go, have a little fun, it's the only way we know. Let me show you what you never see, you know how to love, only when you hold me, OH!" oh my god, I shouted like you know... I continued singing but more quietly after that scream because I was ashamed...

"You sing so well!"

"Thank you" I said shyly.

•David's POV

She screamed and that was so hot! Don't have a dirty mind, shit I have it... Don't think about her, she may have a boyfriend...

"Yeay, we arrived at the airport" she said happily.