Chapter XVI

Lila's POV

Oh my god, it's a relief... I love him so much... We went in the elevator to go to the sport room but David stopped it.

"What are you doing, we're-" he stopped me and started kissing my lips and then my neck. "David" I whispered.

"I want you so bad Lila..." He said whispering.

He put his hands under my t-shirt but I stopped him. It was too fast...

"I love you and you know it but I can do this right now..." I said taking his face in my hands and kissing him one more time before pushing the button.

"Yeah I understand" he said smiling

We arrived at the sport room and Laurent was talking to the staff so I join in.

"Lila, you must absolutely take care of Gregory, his foot is not well at all!"

"Yeah, okay... Where I must go ?" I asked

"To his bedroom, he must lay on his bed"

I walked to the elevator but someone stopped me... It was David.

"I must go David..."

"To Gregory?"

"Yeah..."

"He's a fucking bastard!"

"Don't say that..."

"Why?! He is always trying to take you from me!"

"And he was there for me when I was sad and angry at you." I looked at him

He looked angry but I am too.

"Just go with him if you're not happy with me!"

"David, stop it! You know I'm happy with you! It's not my choice, Laurent asked me to go!"

He didn't listen and just walked off.

I went to the elevator thinking about David...

And Gregory. That is so strange... When we saw the movie he was okay... I knocked on his door and I opened.

"Hi !" I said

"Hey Lila!" He said smiling with wild eyes

"So, where do you have pain ?"

"Always at the same place..."

"Let me see..." I said looking at his feet.

"Can you give me my bandage which is in the bathroom"

"Yeah okay..." I said going to the bathroom

When I came back he wasn't in his bed.

"Gregory?" I shouted

He was standing next to the door, he closed it...

"I thought you couldn't walk. What are you doing?!" I said with incomprehension

He approached me, I went back but I touched the wall. He put his hand on my neck and looking at me. I couldn't go he was so close to me.

"Please don't... I'm with David!"

"Let me be your boyfriend Lila, I'll never hurt you." He whispered in my ear."

He started kissing my neck.

"Please Gregory, don't..." I whispered

He continued and he approached my lips but I stopped him.

"I can't... I'm sorry. I'll call someone else for your feet." I said and I went to the door.

He looked so sad. He was always there for me when David wasn't... But I'm with him.