♦12: books ♦

we where at the CCG base. where they kept a bunch of Ghouls to use them against ghouls or turn them into weapons.

Antieku where already into the base so we followed them inside.

half of the security guards where either dead or on the verge of dying.

i unraveled my kagune and got ready to attack a group of doves who ran towards me.

my sharp rinkaku easily chopped thier limbs off, making them fall to the ground in pain and agony.

i jumped on there damaged bodies and ran to the edge of the brig=dge where a pit resided and of course, Ken.

something wierd happened to him, i saw him running on the wall like an insect.

"It's time, cho." Eto giggled and jumped on top of the railing, swinging her legs like always.

"Kaneki is a diffrent type of ghoul, isn't he? like you and i?" i simply noded and cracked my knukles

eto stood up and sighed "You always want to skip to the good bit, don't you cho?"

my snow white hair slowly became pink like my trim of hair as i slowly lost my mind

"It's always good to eat what you like first, doesn't it? keep the door open, i won't be long. those idiots are pains!"

P.O.V Author:

Centipede started crying after having all his kaguned chopped off.

He held his head and mumbled "Cho... I'm so fucked up... Help me... I don't want to eat anymore" he sobbed and kneeled down as his kafune disappeared.

suddenly claws held the closing ceiling and then a big monster cane in the lower base.

It resembled a moth with transparent wings and a cape.

Owl landed afterwards, taking Ayato as the Moth took Kaneki.
"Moth and Owl at the same time?! " Akira looked confused and looked at amon who pronounced their names "Who is moth?" she asked, rubbing her sore leg

"Moth is a murderer, it can kill physically and mentally. 5 years ago, it killed a very popular hospital in tokyo.stay here!" Amon dashed towards the beast that unleashed it's kakujan.

it's front claws gripped Eyepatch tighter but without giving him pain.

it's antenas swithered around like an insect's and suddenly opened it's beautiful but deadly wings and flew away, meeting up with owl but soon seperating paths.

P.O.V Cho:

i combed my snow white hair witch grew as fast as my wounds did, it had already found it's original length but my pink streak dissapeared ang had got replaced with a red streak what made me panic, if i don't find it soon

A tragedy will triger

but does that mean i was origanally a red head?i never had a mirror as a child so i never knew what i looked like.

i had to go and see my biological father... i can't deny the fact that i was sceared of the truth... did he really give me up? why did they hide the fact that i was born from diffrent ghoul? of ... human?

i slowly approached the door with trembling hands, once my grip was on the door i took a deap breath and walked inside the bright room, he was in bed, healing from his injuries and mostly weak from the lack of food.

"Cho, god you look soo mutch like your mother..." he seemed like he needed to cry, and alot

i stayed in place and looked at my feet and crunched hands

before he could speak, i stopped him "i have a question!" i yelled, shutting my eyes in frustration.

he paused and sighed "i probably know it but ... go on"

my head shot up and tears streamed down my face "Did you gve me up for adoption so i could get tortured by humans that made me who i am today, look at me!! i'm a mutant. i'm not ghoul and definatly not a human, i am without a heart or brains!!"

i slammed my hands on my face nd sobbed, steps came closer to me and then held me tightly, the person felt soo cold that it felt familiar.

"You are none of those things, you are half ghoul and half human when you turned 1 you had gotten kidnapped and i never could find you, then i was slammed in ghoul cell where someone that smelled like rize saved me and then here you are, you have a heart of gold and a rather good inteligence for your age. i know you're pregnant with that boy and i now know why he smells so mutch like rize. it must be hard for him, to suddently change lives like that... Cho ... i've missed you soo mutch, my little girl" i ended up hugging him back and smiling in the embrace.

the door slowly opened and a few hesitations proceeded "Uhm... Onee-chan, i thought you shold be the first to know that onii-chan is awake and wants you to come see him" i turned to hinami and nodded, ignoring the tears stroling off my face for a brand new reason, i dashed to the other side of the mansion.

i bumped into a few ghouls on the way but i didn't care, the moment i cried in the rain came back to me. i protected the lump i had, it's been 17 weeks since i knew i was pregnant and i was showing alot, but that wasn't my priority right now.

i had finally found the door next to my bed room as i ran and slammed the door open, making the white haired look up from a book.

i stubbornly walked up to him and snatched the book from his hands and read the first sentance "What do you mean, Haise?" and then threw the book at his face

"Fuck the damn book! fuck you ! fuck me! Fuck the child!" i yelled then collapsed on the floor, slamming my head at the side of the bed repeatidly "Fuck life..." i ended up letting my tears flow and fall freely.

we both stayed in place for a while until i heard something be placed

"Cho, get off the cold floor? you'll get yourself and the baby sick" i heard his monotune voice blanckly mumble but it made me pissed

"So you knew and left me alone!? YOU DAMN BASTARD!! I HATE YOU!!!" i yelled and slammed the door behind me

i stopped and looked at my feet, my old tears, blocked by my anger flowed once again.

i felt weak and fell to the ground, i got dizzy then saw nothing but black

µµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµ

i'm finally back and god i was stressed for my oral!

so happy valentines day !!

this fic shows that even couples can be unhappy when it's v day.

anywhooo

Vote, follow and bake yourself a cake!!